-| End of an Era |-

Neither Jimin or Jungkook could find the urge, or even just an ounce of will power to sleep after going through such an intense trial. 

Everything that happened left a whirlwind of emotions in them.

"What happens now?" Jimin speaks out, breaking the heavy glass of silence that bordered between them.

Both are laying in bed, curled into each others arms. They are currently staying at a hotel, Jimin had his own room, but decided to stay with Jungkook for the night, wanting to be with his boyfriend.

They didn't have sex, in fact they weren't even in the mood for it at all.

Jungkook breathes out slowly through his nose, focusing on the ceiling while trailing his fingers along the smooth surface of Jimin's arm.

"I don't know." He finally replies after a moment of thinking. "The royal council wants all the royals from all over the country to meet up tomorrow. I've never seen them do this before."

Jimin hums, not really interested in what the royal council has to say.

"I meant what happens now, between us." He says, shifting himself to sit up.

Jungkook mirrors him, sitting himself up, both falling into silence again for a few beats before replying.

"I want to take you back to Busan with me."

Jimin is silent, a small frown evident. Oh how good it would be to return home to Busan with Jungkook, but Jimin's heart doesn't feel the same.

Nothing would be the same without Hoseok.

"Not without Hoseok hyung." He says, and Jungkook knew that answer was coming, which makes him smile alittle.

"Obviously he's coming with us." Jungkook says, easing his large hand upon Jimin's, giving it a firm squeeze. "We won't be complete without him."

Jimin feels the tension leave his shoulders, making him sigh in relief. "He needs us Jungkook, now more than ever."

"And we will be there for him, for all of them." Jungkook assures. "The others all agree." He adds, tapping the side of his head.

Jimin smiles alittle, knowing the alters each have someone for them. Kookie has his playmate Hobi, Jay has JK, Jungkook has Jimin and Hoseok, and Bunny has...the Doctor.

Then again Jimin always sees them bicker when together so he's not too sure about their relationship.

"Dr. Lin said she's going to help Hoseok with his alters, especially the Mad Doctor." Jimin's heart suddenly plummets, his expression falling with it. "What if...she ends up getting rid of the doctor?"

"I doubt that's possible." Jungkook furrows his brows, thinking back on the time where Hoseok used to give Jungkook medicine to control his alters, but Bunny would always spit them out.

"I don't want them to get rid of the doctor." Jimin confesses, biting down on his lip to supress his gnawing anxiety.

"I wouldn't want him to leave either." Jungkook mutters. "But we can't fully trust that he won't try to hurt us again."

Jimin scoffs. "If Bunny can change, I know the doctor can to." Jimin puffs out his cheeks, huffing out a deep sigh. "Besides, the doctor made a promise he wouldn't hurt us or anyone else, and I'm not scared of him anymore."

Jungkook chuckles in response, then leans in and kisses Jimin on the cheek. "I'm glad you aren't scared of him...and Bunny says he's happy too."