- |Consequences of Your Actions|-

"My name is Jay. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Jay!!" Excitement overfills Jimin as he hugs Jay, thrilled to see him again. "Jay, I missed you so much!"

Jay cups the sides of Jimin's face and leans into for a kiss, using his tongue to skillfully push between Jimin's soft plumped lips to tango within Jimin's mouth.

"I missed you too Jimine." He says after he pulls away for a quick breath, before diving his lips upon Jimin's again while roaming his hands all over Jimin's body, especially Jimin's ass.

Dawon is speechless at first, completely being caught off guard by this alter. Hoseok has told her about Jay, says he's harmless, and she believes that just by watching him and Jimin make out right in front of her as if they haven't seen each other in years.

But when she sees Jay's hand reaching for Jimin's belt, she clears her throat, breaking their make out session.

"As much as I love to see you both happy and reunited, we still have a problem." Dawon looks over to her phone charging on the desk. "The royal council will be here any minute to take you away." She says to Jay.

"Take me away?" Jay blinks in confusion, then looks to Jimin. "To where?"

Jimin and Dawon look to each other, both letting out deep breaths. "Do you remember anything that's happened?" Jimin asks.

Jay places his finger upon his lip, humming a little tune as he thinks. "I vaguely remember, but it's kinda fuzzy. I'm sure Hoseok would know more."

"Hoseok!?" Dawon reaches out to Jay and clasps his hands, looking deep into his eyes. "Is he watching us?" She asks.

Jay smiles at her, but it's one of those awkward smiles one would do when they don't have an answer for a question. "Sorry, I really don't know. My head is still kinda hazy, must be whatever meds the doctors gave to me." He pokes the side of his head with a shrug. 

And just like that, Dawon feels her heart sink with disappointment.

"This is not good." She tells herself as she walks away from Jay and picks up her dresses from the floor. "It's lovely to meet you, but this is all bad timing."

Jay arches a curious brow, then looks to Jimin for an explanation.

Jimin updates Jay on everything that's happened, from Yoongi shooting Hoseok, to his near death experience, then to Hobi waking up in the hospital.

"That's why we need Hobi. We want to prove to the council that Hoseok is too unstable to be by himself. If they see you, they'll think nothing is wrong and arrest you." Jimin explains.

Jay nods at that. "I don't want to go to jail anyways. My fabulous ass is too precious to be locked up." He slaps his ass for dramatic effect and shimmies his shoulders.

"Then can you somehow bring Hobi to front?" Dawon asks, ignoring the way Jay continues to rub his ass.

Jay shakes his head no. "Hobi is resting in a safe place." He says as he looks at himself in the mirror and touches his face. "Ugh. I look like a corpse." He looks to Jimin and Dawon, then snaps his fingers like a sassy diva. "Don't worry darlings, I'll make sure those royal pricks don't take my sweet ass away."

With that said, Jay saunters out of the room, with Jimin rushing behind to catch up.

Moments later a servant enters the room, glancing over her shoulder with curiosity. "It seems the prince is getting better." She says as she smiles to the queen. But then her smile drops when she sees Dawon was not amused by her words.