-|Unraveled|-

"Hyung, are you coming to bed?" Taehyung asks as he watches Yoongi pace in front of the window with a distressed look on his face.

"Not yet. I'm not tired." Yoongi replies, keeping his eyes out the window as he continues to pace around.

Taehyung suspects Yoongi is nervous about the ceremony being held tomorrow. When he found out about Hoseok and his family, he was shocked.

For years, Hoseok as lived with him and not once has he ever guessed that Hoseok was the Prince of Gwangju. He figured his father knew about it and never mentioned it to Taehyung for Hoseok's safety.

Still, the fact that Hoseok is a prince was shocking but at the same time Taehyung was happy for him. He can't wait until tomorrow to properly congratulate Hoseok.

"Hyung if you are nervous, then perhaps I can help you relax." Taehyung slips out of bed and approaches his husband. "It's been a while since you and I had some fun." Taehyung reaches out and touches his husband's shoulder, but wasn't expecting Yoongi to jump back and slap his hand away.

"Don't touch me!" Yoongi screams, backing away from Taehyung with a look of terror on his face.

Confusion falls between them, settling on Taehyung's thoughts as he stares at the way Yoongi holds himself, as if he was afraid to be touched.

Oddly, Yoongi has been acting strange for quite a while. It started after Hoseok's last visit to them when he still lived in Seoul. Yoongi was starting to become distant, stopped engaging sex, and became very cold towards Taehyung.

Taehyung was worried that perhaps he had done something to offend his husband, but he can't think of what he might have done to provoke Yoongi.

"Yoongi, what's wrong? Baby please tell me what I did to make you feel this way." Taehyung slowly approaches his husband and holds his arms out, waiting for Yoongi to allow a hug from him.

"It's nothing Taehyung. I haven't been feeling well." He lies, and Taehyung sees right through it.

"Hyung, tell me what's going on." Taehyung's voice drops a little, indicating he was serious now.

"I said its nothing!" Yoongi argues with a heaviness sitting on his chest.

"I know it's something." Taehyung argues back, taking a step closer to his panicked husband. "Yoongi, you and I always talked about our problems, so what's so different now?"

"It's nothing Taehyung. I'm just tired."

"You're always tired and never in the mood." Taehyung points out. "It's not like you at all. This is not the Min Yoongi I know."

"Taehyung, I said its nothing-"

"Is it because I work alot?"

"No-"

"Perhaps I can take some time off and-"

"Just stop!" Yoongi feels his anxiety clench his throat tight, making it hard for him to breathe. "Let's just drop this and go to bed." Fed up, Yoongi goes to his bed, but Taehyung grabs his wrist and pulls him back.

"I won't until we figure this out. You are my fucking husband and I'll be damned if I go on as if nothing ever happened-"

Yoongi couldn't hold it in anymore and screams.

"HOSEOK RAPED ME!"

Shock nearly sweeps Taehyung off his feet, like a wave crashing into him unexpectedly.

Yoongi bursts into a hysterical fit of sobs, feeling the weight of anxiety and anguish relinquish their hold upon him.

"What did you say?" Taehyung manages to utter after slowly getting over his shock. "Yoongi." He grabs his husband's shoulders and pulls him into a hug, allowing Yoongi to scream and cry it out.

"That bastard raped me the day he came to visit us." Yoongi's voice falters and crumbles into broken sobs and harsh gasps. "After that day, I wasn't the same....I...I.. Yoongi couldn't with his sentence as a sob rips through his fragile body, violently shaking him until he collapses into Taehyung.

Taehyung holds his small husband in his arms, letting Yoongi cry ut out until his sobs reduce into weak whimpers.

Yoongi takes a few minutes to pull himself together and catch his breath. Taehyung remains silent, and that was starting to alarm Yoongi.

"Taehyung...please say something."

Taehyung gulps, his eyes rimming with tears as his face suddenly goes pale.

"So it wasn't a dream."

Yoongi's heart drops.

"What did you say?" He faintly utters under a broken voice.

Taehyung closes his eyes and takes a deep breath again. "I had a really fucked up dream that you were raped by Hoseok. In that dream, I couldn't move, couldn't speak, couldn't do anything but watch as he ruined you." Taehyung couldn't hold back the tears from spilling

"It felt so real hearing you scream for me. Hearing you cry and beg for him to stop." Taehyung stops himself from saying more, the horrified look on Yoongi's face is all that he needs to prove that it was real.

"I thought it was all a dream...oh god Yoongi I'm so sorry."

Yoongi bursts into tears again, crying his heart out while Taehyung holds him in his arms and peppers soft kisses along his face, whispering how sorry he is to Yoongi.

"Why did he do that to you?" Taehyung asks, completely stumped as to why Hoseok, the man he trusted with his life, had betrayed him in such a horrible way.

Yoongi isn't stupid enough to tell Taehyung the whole truth about him knowing Hoseok was the Prince of Gwangju, or the fact that Hoseok killed Taehyung's father.

"It was Park Jimin. He must have sent Hoseok to hurt me."

Taehyung takes a step back from his husband, his thick brows furrowing inward as he processes his husband's accusation. "Why would you believe that Jimin is behind it?"

"Think about it Taehyung, the last time you saw him, he was begging you to take him back. It's clear he hasn't gotten over wanting the crown and you."

"Yeah but...Hoseok told us he changed, and that Jimin has no desire for the crown."

Yoongi scoffs at that. "Lies." He says, shaking his head slowly. "Did you forget how good of a temptress Jimin was? He must have manipulated the doctor into believing him. That's all he ever does is manipulate people. He did it to you, your father, and now he's done it to Hoseok."

Taehyung turns his back to his husband, not wanting to hear it anymore. "No...no I refuse to believe Jimin would go so far."

"If Jimin was willing to manipulate your father into getting rid of me, he sure as hell manipulated Hoseok into hurting me." Yoongi says as he hugs Taehyung from behind. "He is so bitter from losing the crown that he wants to tear us apart."

Taehyung balls his fists, his jaw clenching tight as he feels his anger boiling inside him, burning away all the emotions he held for Jimin. "I won't let him." He says, hia voice dropping an octave. He turns around and cups Yoongi's face, keeping hs brows furrowed as he stares into his husband's eyes. "I wont let him him or Hoseok get away with this."

"They won't." Yoongi tells him with a soft smile. "I'll make sure of it."

"No." Taehyung whispers, then softly kisses Yoongi's lips, wanting to kiss away all the pain Yoongi has been harboring.

"We will make sure of it."