-| Fever Dream Pt.2 |-

"Is daddy dead?"

"No sweetie, he just passed out."

"How can we wake daddy up?"

"I was suggesting CPR."

"Ooh, I like that idea Jay. You blow his lips, and I'll blow his co-"

"How about you four move out of the way. This is a job for a doctor."

Jimin grimaces as a light shines on his face. He groans, putting one hand over his face, squinting his eyes a little before slowly opening them. 

"Oh good, he's waking up." He hears Hoseok say. 

"Jimin hyung, are you okay?" Jungkook speaks next. 

"I'm fine." Jimin mutters in reply, feeling a little light headed. "Guys, I had the weirdest dream." he says, still holding his hand up from the light shining on his face. "I saw your alters and..." he puts his hand down when the light shuts off, giving his eyes a break to see in front of him. 

He sees Hoseok and Jungkook kneeling next to the couch, both looking equally worried. 

Next to Hoseok was another version of him with orange hair, holding a small flashlight in his hand. 

Next to Jungkook was a serious version of him, giving Jimin a blank stare. 

Bunny and the Mad Doctor. 

"Daddy is awake!!" Jimin turns his attention over to the front door, where he sees two small children putting on their shoes. Kookie and Hobi. 

"Oh what a bummer. I wanted to give Jimin-ssii CRP on his-"

"JK baby, not in front of the children." Jay tells him with a wink. 

It seem so surreal to see all the alters out of Jungkook and Hoseok's bodies. All walking around with their own bodies and their own thoughts. This is a dream Jimin, just a weird fever dream.

"Are you feeling alright hyung?" Jungkook asks. 

No, but Jimin won't tell them that. "I'm alright." he chooses to say instead, slowly sitting himself up. Just go with the flow. You'll wake up soon.

"That's good, because we were about to take you to the hospital." Bunny tells him. Jimin gets the chills just hearing that deep set voice, and now with a body to match that voice. 

Dr. Jung scoffs. "Why bother where there is a doctor right here." he says, pointing to himself. 

Bunny rolls his eyes. "Oh please, you'll end up slipping a date rape drug into his medicine and have your way with him." 

Dr. Jung's eyebrow twitches. "Don't act like you wouldn't do the same." he mutters. 

"Guys, c'mon, don't start arguing in front of Jimin." Hoseok urges them, especially the doctor. "Dr. Jung, don't you have to go to work?" he says, giving him a long stare. 

Dr. Jung rolls his eyes, muttering something under his breath before giving Jimin and once over glance. "Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated, and don't do any strenuous activities either."

"So no sex?" JK blurts out while helping Kookie put on his pink bunny backpack. 

Dr. Jung lets out a irritable sigh, making a mental note to punish the sassy alter later. 

"Okay my little acorns, time for school!" Jay says out loud while helping Hobi with his jacket. "Go say bye to daddy before we leave." he says, pointing to Jimin, who was still sitting on the couch in shock.