-|Take Me|-

Jimin sat in that tub for what seems like hours, soaking away his depression and cleaning it off his skin with a honey scented scrub. His body was so relaxed, it felt as if he was floating on clouds, a huge contrast to how he felt the last two weeks curled up in his bed like a hermit crab.

Hoseok stood with Jimin the entire time, helping Jimin shave his legs and wash his hair. He took special care of Jimin, his soft hands lathering soap and water all over Jimin's shoulders and chest, dangerously coming close to his erect nipples a few times.

No lie, Jimin did miss having human contact with someone. He missed that feeling of having his skin rubbed sensually and slow, catering to him.

"How do you feel?" Hoseok hums, his hands graze around Jimin's neck then around his shoulders, giving them tight squeezes and small massages.

"I feel so much better." Jimin replies, tilting his head back to look up at the doctor whom was smiling down at him. "Shouldn't you be trying to help Jungkook to reclaim your crown?" He asks.

Hoseok's eyes soften, giving out a small smile. "I've come to realize that I make a much better doctor than a king." He sighs and looks off to the side.

Jimin sits up, tilts his head in confusion, and leans against the bath with a raised brow. "What do you mean?"

Hoseok shrugs. "I don't know shit about being a King to be honest. Sure I had royal training, but it wasn't enough." He looks down at the bubbles in the bath then over to Jimin. "I actually prefer being a doctor, so that I can help people like you." He pokes Jimin on the nose with a giggle.

"So...you're not interested in the throne anymore?" Jimin asks.

"Nope, not at all." Hoseok gets up and goes over to a shelf and takes out a large yellow towel.

Jimin scoffs. "I don't believe you."

"I'm serious Jimin. I'm no longer interested in the throne. I actually like being who I am, a royal doctor." he says with a serious glint in his eyes.

Jimin frowns, looking down at the water in deep thought. "At least you have something to fall back on. I have nothing." he whispers.

"You have many talents Jimin, we just have to work on them." says the doctor as he holds the towel out for Jimin. "For now, let's not talk about the throne."

Jimin nods as he gets out of the bath and steps into Hoseok's arms, the doctor wraps the towel around him securely. The last thing he wanted to think about was the throne or the crown or anything that has to deal with the royals. His heart was still torn, wreaked and undeniably broken.

"Hyung, who were those people, the ones who dragged me out of my room?" Jimin asks, changing the subject about the throne.

"My new servants." Hoseok says as he goes over to the tub and drains out the water. "A lot of things have changed over the last few weeks, starting with the restrictions." Hoseok says as he goes over to Jimin and leads him out of the bathroom.

"You can now leave the mansion whenever you like. I won't stop you anymore." he says, going into his walk-in closet for a moment and coming back out with clothes for Jimin. "The servants were sent by the king to keep this place clean and in order. Oh! and I even have a chef, so don't worry about me tainting your food."

"That's good to know." Jimin mumbles as he takes the clothes and puts them on, feeling immensely better that he was wearing clean clothes for once.

"When you are feeling better, I'll take you out shopping. I know you love shopping and perhaps maybe a makeover can do you some good." the doctor teases and runs his long fingers through Jimin's wet hair.