-|Hobi|-

Hobi is just a small child with a big heart who only wants everyone to get along and be happy, especially his hyung, Prince Hoseok.

So when he took over to help Hoseok out, the poor child never expected this to be so scary, especially when he finds himself taking the elevator by himself, his heart already in his throat as it stops and opens up to the lobby.

"Okay...here I go." Hobi peeks his head out, looking around the lobby curiously, seeing all the adults wandering around with large bags. He then slides out and takes small steps as he makes his way to the front entrance, telling himself he was going to be okay, and that he needs to find Jimin.

"Mr. Jung? What happened to you?" A woman approaches Hobi, genuine shock overcomes her features as she sees the dried blood on his clothes and some on his head where Jimin had hit him.

Hobi didn't feel anything because Hoseok was holding that pain for him. But he was feeling panicked, not knowing who this lady was. All he wants is to find Jimin so Prince Hoseok can be happy again.

"I need to find Jimin, where is Jimin?" He asks her, his voice coming out tiny and timid as he clenches his fists, already his eyes gloss over with tears. "I want Jimin." He whines, further confusing the woman.

"Mr. Jung, what are you talking about?" The woman shakes her head, already pulling out her phone to call for a medical service. "You are bleeding sir and you need medical atten- wait! Mr. Jung!"

Hobi moves fast, running out of the lobby and into the streets. He stumbles into some pedestrians, earning very mean glares and some looking at him as if he was crazy.

The poor boy was scared of these people, scared of everything. This was the first time he's ever been active, so to see the large cruel world with his own innocent little eyes was hard on him.

"Waaaa!! Jimin!!" Hobi begins to cry loudly, feeling so scared and alone. But to those around him, they see a grown man crying like a child while bleeding from the head, truly an odd and alarming sight to see. 

Hobi continues to cry while he walks down the street, not paying attention to where he is going until he nearly bumps into a bus stop.

And luck was on his side as he finds Jimin sitting alone at the bus stop, talking on the phone.

"Jimin!!" He shouts excitedly, startling Jimin from his conversation. But as he comes closer, Jimin pulls out the knife he still had on him and points it at Hobi.

"Get the fuck away from me!" He shouts, keeping one hand on the phone while Jungkook, who was on the other line, was asking what was going on.

"He followed me here Jungkook!" Jimin shouts into the phone. "This psycho doctor is after me!"

"I'm not the Mad Doctor, I'm Hobi! I'm a good boy!" Hobi tells Jimin, keeping his distance from the shorter male because he is afraid Jimin will hurt him with the knife.

"Jimin, is Hoseok in little space?" Jungkook asks.

"I think he is, but I don't trust him. This could be a trick to get me to lower my guard. The son of a bitch attacked me Jungkook, he tried to fucking kill me!" Jimin heaves, taking a step back from Hobi.

"No, I'm a good boy! I won't hurt you!! It was that mean doctor." Hobi begins to sob loudly, gaining the attention of the onlookers passing by. "I'm not a bad boy!" Hobi wails, making Jimin cringe.

"Jimin I need you to listen to me. Trust me when I say that Hoseok is in little space. He wont hurt you."

"You didn't see him Jungkook. He fucking snapped, called himself the Mad Doctor,  and tired to kill me. I can't trust him at all." Jimin watches Hobi fall to his knees, crying his eyes out, making a huge scene.