-|Last Words|-

"Is this necessary?" Jungkook asks as he watches Hoseok take out a small pouch with a syringe and a vial of clear liquid. 

"You haven't been taking your medicine like I told you to." Says the doctor as he injects the syringe into the vial and ejects the liquid out. "This is for your safely, as well as ours." He glances over to Jimin whom was waiting outside the room. 

Jungkook scoffs at the Doctor. "This is why I didn't want him here in the first place! I told you he triggers Bunny!" He shouts but Hoseok was unfazed as he grabs Jungkook's arm and pokes around for a vein.

"I'm aware of that." Says Hoseok as he pokes the needle into Jungkook and injects the medicine into his arm.

Jungkook hisses in annoyance as a sharp pain goes through him. "Hyung, you need to get rid of him. He'll only make things worse." he says as he watches the doctor take the needle out of his arm. 

"You let me worry about Jimin." says the doctor as he pushes Jungkook to lay down on his bed. "Just get some sleep."

"But I don't want to sleep knowing he's still around." Jungkook looks to the door again with a stiff yawn as he feels his entire body slowly shut down in to sleep mode. He leans his head on the pillow and soon enough light snores could be heard form him, indicating he has fallen asleep. 

"Sleep well my little prince." Hoseok whispers as he gathers his belongings and heads out of the room where Jimin was patiently waiting by the door with a wide smile already on his face. 

"What did you give him?" Jimin asks, looking into the room at a sleeping Jungkook. 

"It's an anti-psychotic. One that helps sedate Jungkook's dark persona, Bunny. It's side effects are drowsiness so he's going to be out for a few hours." says the doctor as he closes Jungkook's door. "While he's asleep, this gives us a chance to talk about what happened-"

As the doctor was speaking, the sound of the door bell echoes across the hall. Both Jimin and Hoseok freeze in place as they look towards the main hall where the front door was. It was unusual for Hoseok to have guests, especially during this time of day.

"Stay here, I'm going to see who it is." he tells Jimin and walks down the hall to the front door. As he approaches, he hears someone knocking vigorously, letting him know that it was urgent. 

"I'm coming!" He tells them with a hint of annoyance as he opens his door, his face falling completely blank all of the sudden at the sight of two Royal guards standing outside his door.

"Doctor, we are sent here by the king to bring you back to his mansion. Your services are urgently needed." Says one of the Royal guards.

Hoseok feels his stomach drop as he looks at the guards with a distraught gasp. "Is King Taehyung alright?" He asks and they nod in reply, their faces as blank as ever.

"The king is alright. It's the old king that needs urgent care. We must make haste as soon as possible." Says the other guard.

Hoseok takes a step back and glances down the hall where Jimin was waiting. This was terrible since he knew that he would have to leave Jimin alone with Jungkook. "Give me a moment." he tells them and shuts the door before they could reply. 

"Doctor Jung, we can't keep the old king waiting." He hears them say from beyond the door but the matter at hand with Jimin was more urgent. Hoseok knew the old king was dying so it was pointless to make him rush. "Jimin, I need to speak to you." calls the doctor and Jimin walks over to him, glancing out the window at the royal guards. 

"What's going on? Why are they here?" he asks with distaste in his tone. 

"The king is dying."