-|Play Date pt.2|-

Jimin's jaw drops.

Shock is the next emotion to come over him, leaving him rooted to the spot as he watches with wide eyes at the interaction between Hobi and Kookie.

Both littles are sat on the floor, playing with toys and coloring. Hobi was giggling madly, his face bright and happy to have someone like him to play with.

But Kookie....Kookie is the real shocker here.  His presence alone shocks Jimin because he was told by Hoseok that all of Jungkook's alters have disappeared after he injected some strange liquid into Jungkook.

Yet here he sits, laughing with Hobi as they both play together.

"Jimin hyung!" Kookie looks over to Jimin with a smile, then crawls over on his knees in front of him, much like what Hobi did earlier. "I missed you Jimin hyung." Kookie wraps his arms around Jimin's waist, his face smudging against Jimin's stomach, making the older stiffen in response.

Both unaware of the dark glare flashing across Hobi's eyes.

"Kookie...is that really you?" Jimin finds the words slipping out of his mouth, along with his breath as he suddenly feel like he's about to pass out from shock.

Kookie gets up on his feet and nods. "It's me Jimin hyung! I missed you so much!" He says, taking hold of Jimin's hands and squeezing them firmly. "We all missed you."

"We?!" Yup, Jimin definitely was going to pass out. In fact his knees end up buckling and he falls forward onto Kookie, thankfully Kookie was strong enough to hold him up and help him sit down on the couch.

"Hyung, I need you to breathe." Kookie's voice deepens, meaning it was Jungkook talking to him again.

Jimin rubs his face, taking in deep breaths, but still finding it hard to breathe as he feels his head spin. "What the fuck is going on here!" He mutters with a small glare over to Jungkook. "I thought your alters were gone!"

Jungkook lets out an uneasy breath and nods. He has alot of explaining to do, but to save time, he went for the short version. "That medicine Hoseok injected into me didn't get rid of them, it only weakens my alters, putting me in full control. That's how I'm able to switch so easily." Even with that said, it doesn't ease Jimin's rising hysteria.

"Hyung, I know this is alot to take in, but I need you to breathe." Jungkook holds Jimin's hand firmly. "Everything is going to be okay."

Jimin takes a deep breath, then exhales very slowly, feeling his hysteria simmer down, but only a little. "When did they come back?" Jimin asks, referring to Jungkook's alters.

"They started coming back when I returned to Busan. It started out as just small thoughts...but with the deaths of my father and brother, and the stress of becoming King, subconsciously I brought them out."

"Great." Jimin mutters, not liking this at all.

"It's not bad like before hyung, I can control whenever I switch. And if you're worried about Bunny, he isn't going to hurt you." Jungkook softly caresses Jimin's cheek, comforting him as best as he can. "I won't let anyone hurt you hyung." He says, glancing over to Hobi who was quietly playing with some toys.

As much as Jimin feels comfort in Jungkook and his words, the current situation with Hoseok still doesn't ease his worries. "I don't know how you are able to stay calm about this. I'm about to have another mental breakdown." His voice wavers, eyes going wider than ever.

"Believe me hyung." Jungkook smiles, looking down at the faint bruising on Jimin's neck where the doctor choked him. "I'm fucking livid at Hoseok, but.." he looks to Hobi again, and the little looks up and over to Jungkook and Jimin, giving both a bright smile.