-|Serendipity|-

Final Epilogue

"I can't believe this is happening."

"I can't either." Jungkook replies to Hoseok, both of them currently standing at the alter, waiting for Jimin to make his entrance.

Everything about the wedding is perfect.

Namjoon and Dawon did an amazing job setting up the decorations, the theme being Black Swan. Rows of white and black flowers vine upon the walls of the bonsai garden, illuminated by the dim glow of the lanterns displayed on all corners of the area, giving the dark yet comforting vibe. 

The flowers vine all the way to the gazebo, where Jungkook and Hoseok await their fiancé Jimin. 

Both are wearing white tuxedoes, Jungkook has his unbuttoned, exposing the see through sheer top that does little to hide his muscular chest. Hoseok almost went feral, and by that, he almost switched to Jay, but forced himself to stay in place, wanting to be in control on this very special day. 

Dawon and Namjoon are standing next to Jungkook and Hoseok, with Dawon at her brothers side and Namjoon with Jungkook, both giving them their full support. 

Namjoon's family came to the wedding, His parents, sister, cousin and his uncles. All came with full support of Jungkook and Hoseok's wedding, never having any quarrels with their families nor any grudges. 

Dawon invited a few friends from Gwangju, as well as Sejin, their former bodyguard who flew over from America to be apart of the wedding. Hoseok was elated to be reunited with him, even shed a few tears of happiness. Hobi was happy to see him to, the child nearly jumping out, but Hoseok had to hold him back, not wanting to startle Sejin with his alters. 

Jin wasn't present at the wedding, it was Namjoon's idea to not invite him. He and Jin had worked out their differences after an hour session of Jin making it up to him, but out of respect for Hoseok and Jimin, Namjoon told Jin not to come anyways. 

With the guest all seated and waiting, the music begins to play in a softer, more elegant vibe, setting the mood as the doors to the garden open, revealing the most breathtaking angel both Jungkook and Hoseok has ever seen. 

With his blue hair swept back, exposing his face and tinted shadow eyes, Jimin makes his approach to the gazebo. 

All eyes fall upon him, everyone holding their breaths as Jimin walks past them down the aisle looking ever so graceful in his white tuxedo with black feathers ruffling off the trim, truly fitting into the black swan vibe. 

His heart is skipping beats, mellowing with the soft pacing of the music as he enters the gazebo, joining his two fiancés for this long awaited matrimony. 

"You look so breathtaking." Jungkook says, admiring the man before him. 

Yaass!! Jimin-ssii looks snatched!

Jimin hyung looks so cool!

Beautiful, as always. 

"I'm blown away." Says Hoseok with a wide smile. 

Yass Jiminie!! WORK BABY!!!

Daddy has feathers!!

If only I can switch with you Hoseok so I can devour my little Jimin. 

The three holds hands and turn to the priest as he begins his speech, going through the usual words before finally reaching the the important part.