-|Royal Pains|-

"Jungkook darling, you haven't touched your meal. Are you not hungry?"

Jungkook heaves a out a short breath, his fingers mindlessly playing with his chopsticks as he stares at the abundant display of food across the large Oakwood table.

His mother is next to him, the crown on her head glowing with the low ambient lighting of the room. His father, the King, is sat at the head if the table, eating his meal and checking his phone for emails and such. Across from him sat his older brother Jiyo, with his wife Mia, both curiously gazing at Jungkook.

Since returning to Busan, Jungkook has felt like an outsider, even more than what he felt before he left Busan to get mental help. His mother welcomed him with opens arms but his father and his brother dismissed him, like always.

"I'm not feeling hungry." Jungkook pushes his plate aside and stands up, only sit back down when his mother grabs his arm.

"You've been gone for months and this is the first time in a while we all can have dinner like a family." The queen pleads, her round brown eyes glimmer with the sadness of a mother wanting to be with her child.

"Let him go. He's had a long journey and I'm sure Jungkook is tired." The king speaks out, not once looking away from his phone as he reads his emails and such.

"Besides, father and I have alot of business to express, and with Jungkook being absent for so long, I doubt he'd understand." Jungkook's brother quips, tossing a smug grin over to Jungkook.

Jungkook scoffs at them and leaves the dinning room, making his way down the grand halls, passing all the servants that bowed to him, until he reaches the library.

He goes inside and closes the door, taking a moment to breathe as he walks over to the large window and sits next to it, sadly gazing out at the city view.

Coming back home sucked. 

Nothing has changed, except now he doesn't have his personalities filtering his thoughts anymore.

When he came home and told his parents that he was cured, none of them believed him. His father demanded that he speak to the doctor who treated him, but obviously Jungkook wasn't going to tell him that the Prince of Gwangju was the one who cured him.

His mother seemed happy, or so he thought. Jungkook sensed something was off about his mother when he told her he was cured. He was confused but eventually he shrugged it off as nothing but him over thinking things.

Now that he has his mind to himself, his thoughts have been occupied by one person, Park Jimin.

Jungkook already misses him and the doctor. He wonders how Jimin is doing and if he's enjoying his new life in Seoul. But mostly, we wonders if Hoseok if really going to take care of him.

Just thinking about Hoseok, there was something Jungkook remembers, something he never told Hoseok, and that's the last words Bunny said before disappearing into the darkness.

You aren't the only one with personas in your head.

What did Bunny mean by that? The prince was confused and worried. Who else could he have been talking about. Bunny hardly interacted with anyone except Jimin and Hoseok.

The cogs in Jungkook's mind twist and turn, his eyes going wide with a sudden realization. Could it be that Hoseok has-

"Jungkook darling?" A knock at the door breaks Jungkook from his thoughts.  He turns to see his mother quietly entering the library, a soft gentle smile adorning her dark red lips.