-| Harbored Feelings |-

The wedding is in three weeks, and already Jimin is going stir crazy over the preparations. 

Since the proposal, Jimin and his boyfriends have been busy getting the decorations and the invitations set up. They invited about twenty people, wanting to keep the ceremony small and intimate. The theme of the wedding is Black Swan. Yes, it's an odd sort of theme for a wedding, considering the story behind the Black Swan, but in a sense, Jimin feels like it relates to him in a way. 

Hoseok and Jungkook went along with it, liking the interesting concept. They even pitched in ideas of their own, like songs and a wedding dance. Jungkook says he's going to sing for them, keeping the song a surprise, Hoseok is thinking of a wedding dance to do, something elegant that fits the theme. 

As the maid of honor, Dawon has been helping with the outfit selections, going to the mall with Jimin everyday in search for the perfect outfit for the both of them.

Jay insisted he picks out their outfits, but Jimin says he wants his to be a surprise. Of course the sassy alter didn't want to take no for an answer, but Jimin was persistent, and by that, he pounded his persistence into Jay until the sassy alter gave in and let Jimin do what he wants. 

JK decided that he too will keep his outfit a secret, wanting to build up the suspense for the wedding. He and Jay argued over it, but after a good bonding session in the play room, Jay was easily swayed and decided to do the same and keep his outfit a surprise. 

Hobi and Kookie don't really understand the idea of marriage. Whenever they front, they always ask Jimin about the wedding rings and why they have to wear them. At one point Hobi almost lost his ring and Kookie wanted to eat his. 

So Jimin had to explain the best way he can, but they still didn't get it. He decided it was best that Hoseok and Jungkook explain it to the children since they understand them better. 

Bunny hasn't been active as much during this time. He kept to himself, only coming out when Jimin or Jay needed a stress relief. He doesn't mind it at all, as long as they are happy, but he has been preoccupied with the fact that Dr. Jung hasn't made an appearance since Jimin proposed to them. 

He figured the doctor was still mulling in shock over the proposal, but it's been a week since then, which is not a good sign, and Bunny was worried.

He was tempted at first to force the doctor out, but he didn't want to hurt Hoseok, Hobi, or Jay. So he kept calm and decided to wait when he was alone with Hoseok or Jay to ask about Dr. Jung.

"Jungkook? Hello, earth to Jungkook!"

Bunny blinks, instantly falling out of his thoughts as Jimin waves his hand over Bunny's face. 

Right, Bunny was sitting outside on a bench, waiting for Jimin and Dawon to finish shopping for Dawon's dress. They didn't appear to have any bags from the store, meaning they didn't find what they were looking for.

"You're ready to go home?" Bunny asks as he stands up and rolls his shoulders back, still feeling anxious about Dr. Jung.

"Oh, sorry Bunny, I thought Jungkook was still there." Jimin rubs his neck, giggling. "No, Dawon and I are going to check one more store, but it's a few blocks down at a different mall."

Bunny nods, not really wanting to stay but he doesn't want Jimin to feel bad.

"You can go home and wait for us. We are going to spend another hour shopping." Dawon tells him, clearly seeing how Bunny doesn't want to be there. "My brother should be home by now." She adds.

This is the perfect opportunity for Bunny to speak with the doctor.

"Call me when you are done." He tells them, then gives Jimin a quick peck on the lips.