-|The Jung Family|-

Jimin wakes up the next morning feeling exhausted, sore, but very happy.

He stretches his limbs, reaching his arms out to both sides, feeling nothing but empty space all around him.

"Bunny? Jay?" Jimin calls for them as he sits up and looks around the room. Bunny's clothes are gone, meaning he must have left earlier to get ready for the ceremony.

As Jimin calls for Jay, the closet door opens, and out comes Hoseok dressed and ready for the ceremony.

"Oh Jimin, you're awake

"Oh Jimin, you're awake." Hoseok smiles at him, Jimin sees a blush bloom on his cheeks, no doubt because Jimin was still naked in bed.

"Good morning hyung." Jimin greets him with a smile. "Did you sleep well last night?"

Hoseok clears his throat, turning his attention to the mirror to fix his hair. "I did. How about you?" He asks, although he pretty much knows Jimin had a great sleep.

"I slept well." Jimin tells him. "Are you ready for today?" He asks as he wraps the blanket around his body and gets out of bed.

To that, Hoseok's stomach does a flip. "Honestly, I'm fucking nervous." Hoseok truthfully tells him. Who wouldn't be when his sister is about to be crowned queen and everyone will be watching. "But with you by my side, I know I'll be okay." He adds as he looks at a large brown box on his dresser.

Jimin looks at the box too, not remembering seeing that box yesterday, which meant a maid must have dropped it off while he slept.

Hoseok opens the box, then hesitates for a moment before reaching inside and taking out a crown. It was small in size, with green emeralds to represent the color of the Jung family.

Hoseok stares at his crown, his hands can't stop shaking due to his nerves, though honestly it was more than that. Hoseok has always been a prince, but today he will officially be a prince under everyone's eyes. He will hold power, as well as royal responsibilities.

Obviously it won't be as much as his sister will get, but still, the fact that he will now be known as Prince Hoseok instead of just Jung Hoseok was hard to believe.

He will no longer be the lost prince.

"Let me help you with that hyung." Jimin's stands before Hoseok and helps put the crown on Hoseok's head. "There you go hyung, or should I call you Prince Hoseok?" He says with an airy giggle, making the butterflies flutter in Hoseok's stomach.

"You can call me hyung. I'm still not used to being called Prince Hoseok." Says the Prince as he touches his crown, then looks to Jimin with a curious thought. "Does it bother you to see a crown?"

Jimin shakes his head. "I'm over it." He says, looping his arms around Hoseok's neck and pulling their bodies close. "I have you to thank for that. You helped me get over my obsession for fame and power."