-| Namdaddy|-

"You deserve to have your ass ate for getting that haircut." Jay swoons from over by the couch, watching Bunny put on his shoes.

"If you go anywhere near my ass, I'll break your face." Bunny mutters in reply, not sparing Jay a glace as he ties his shoes then stares at himself in the mirror, admiring his new hair cut.

And eyebrow piercing.

The wedding is less than a week away, and with everything set and done, there wasn't anything left to do but wait.

During that time, the trio decided to change up their looks. Jimin dyed his hair a dark blue color, saying it will match well with his outfit.

Hoseok didn't do much, just shortened his hair alittle and made it a lighter brown.

Jungkook was the one who took everyone by surprise. He cut his hair really short, and went a step further and got himself an eyebrow piercing. The piercing was Bunny's doing. He wanted something to identify himself by and the piercing was his choice.

Let's just say Jimin and Jay went feral after witnessing that.

Speaking of, Jimin left to work at the café while Dawon went back to Gwangju to manage some last minute paperwork at the museum.

Jungkook and Hoseok are going to pick Jimin up after work then take him out to eat ice cream.

"But daddy, you know men with piercings just gets me worked up." Jay gets up from the couch and sways over to Bunny, wrapping his arms around the younger's small waist, resting his chin on Bunny's broad shoulder. "C'mon, at least let me have a taste." Jay whispers into Bunny's ear, while his hand glides down to Bunny's crotch. 

Bunny grabs his hand and slams Jay against the wall, nearly knocking over the mirror. "I said no." He mutters, releasing Jay before the sassy alter starts moaning.

"Then how about you fuck me against the wall." Jay suggests.

Bunny rolls his eyes. "Maybe later." He says, looking down at his watch. "Jimin will be getting out soon so lets go."

Jay plays on a pout, but one stern look from Bunny and he submits, following the younger out the door. 

They arrive on time at Namjoon's café, alittle to early to be honest. 

"I have about ten minutes before my shift ends." Jimin informs them while cleaning up the tables. Luckily Namjoon was closing early so there weren't any customers left.

"Take your time. The slut and I will be waiting by the front door." Bunny says, pointing over to Jay who had made himself comfortable by the counter near the cookies. 

Precisely where Namjoon is working at. 

"So Namdaddy, have you thought about my offer?"

Namjoon inhales a deep breath, mentally counting to three before exhaling and turning his body half way to face Jay. "For the twentieth-"

"Twenty-first." Jay corrects. "I asked you twenty-one times, and I'm still keeping count."

Namjoon's eye twitches. The urge to grab the cookie cutters and stab Jay with them was comforting, but he resists, leaving that for his afterthought.

"Even if you ask me a thousand times, the answer remains the same."

Jay lets out a very dramatic sigh, his chances of sitting on Namjoon's face are reduced to crumbs of his wild imaginations.

"Not even a quick tiddy suck?"

"I swear I will kill you." Namjoon growls, grabbing his cookie cutter as proof of his impending crime.