-|Where Are We Now |-

Tucked away within the soft linen sheets, lays the former king of Daegu doing what he loves.

Sleeping.

Tossing and turning, his messy black hair pokes out from underneath the blanket, then his pale face, scrunched like an angry kitten. 

He mewls, then groans, his slumber taking him into a safe place. A place where he isn't shunned or frowned upon. A place where he isn't in any pain.

A place where he is at peace.

As he sleeps, the other former king enters the room, his face lit with a bright boxy smile. "Hyung, rise and shine!" He sings out and goes over to the curtains, tugging them open.

The small male shudders as the light of day touches him, then buries himself further into the sheets, groaning a "Fuck you Taehyung." To the younger.

Taehyung laughs it off and grabs the sheets, yanking them off Yoongi. He could have sworn his husband hissed at him.

"Hyung, lets go out today." Taehyung suggests, sitting along the side of the bed, keeping the blanket away from Yoongi's reach. "You haven't left this room since we moved here." He says, taking a sniff and scrunching his nose. "Or a bath either." He adds, now counting two weeks since Yoongi has bathed.

Yoongi huffs in annoyance, wanting to be left alone so he can sleep and wander back into his dreams.

It's no surprise he is dealing with a major depression, especially after everything thats happened.

After the Royal Council disbanded themselves and the royals, Taehyung had to deal with the aftermath alone. While Yoongi was in Jail, he had to go through the process of electing government officials and other political stuff.

It wasn't easy, but he got it all done, even taking the idea of the other royals and turning his mansion into a museum.

Sure he was distraught when he was told he wasn't a king anymore, it hurt him alot, but the only thing that mattered to him at that point was his husband Yoongi.

Even though Yoongi was in jail for a month, Taehyung moved to a small apartment in Seoul and visited his husband daily. Yoongi would sometimes see him, but most of the time he didn't want to talk to anyone.

Yoongi was still hurt from what the Mad Doctor did to him, and insanely pissed off he didn't kill him.

After Yoongi was released, he was ordered under house arrest, meaning he had to stay in Seoul and was mandated to go to a therapist until further notice.

The first few months were hard for the both of them, putting their marriage on the line.

Yoongi was a twister of emotions. Some days he'll be calm but sad, other days he'll be angry and hysterical. There were a few times where he even accused Taehyung of cheating on him with Jimin, but Taehyung assures him that he has moved on from Jimin.

Its true, Jimin is no longer a factor in Taehyung's life, and Taehyung was happy. The last time he saw Jimin was when the royal council disbanded. He remembers when Jimin approached him, holding his crown.

He was sure Jimin was going to make some snotty remark or belittle him, but Jimin proved him wrong and gave him back his crown before leaving with Jungkook.

He hasn't seen Jimin since then, nor has Jimin crossed Taehyung's mind. But he does know that Jimin is getting married, and he does feel proud of Jimin and wishes him happiness.

After a few months, the court had lifted his house arrest, but still made Yoongi go to therapy. It was hard at first, but little by little Yoongi opened up about his sexual assault. It didn't make the pain hurt any less, but it was manageable.