-|Cruel Intensions|-

"Ahh!-nngh! Hoseok, that hurts!" Jimin whines in protest as Hoseok injects a large needle filled with black liquid into into his arm.

"Don't worry my little Jiminie, you'll feel all better in a sec." Says the doctor with a malicious smile as he injects the liquid into Jimin's body, causing a searing pain to shoot up Jimin's arm.

Jimin looks down at his arm and watches in horror as it turns into a dull grey color with black veins pulsating through his skin.

Jimin screams, but not a sound comes out of his mouth. The doctor stands over him and laughs, his eyes going wide and glowing red as the room around them engulfs into darkness.

"STOP!" Jimin shouts, his voice comes out loud and clear as he sits up and looks around his room in panic.

The sounds of the crickets basking in the moonlight filled the awkward ambiance in his room. It was late, past midnight, and this was the third night in a row that Jimin had awoken from that reoccurring nightmare.

It was always the same dream, with Hoseok injecting that poison into Jimin. Sometimes Jimin can still feel the lingering pain on his arm, obviously it was his imagination playing tricks on him, but still it was very alarming and very scary.

Running his hands through his hair, Jimin gets out of bed and slips his small feet into his soft slippers before leaving his room. Quietly, he walks down the hall and stops in front of Jungkook's room, inside the light was already on.

Jimin opens the door and finds Jungkook asleep in his bed, as always. Its been three days since the incident, three long days since Jungkook was put into a coma, thanks to that mysterious drug Hoseok injected into him.

When Jungkook fell into a coma, Jimin panicked. The prince of Busan was in a coma and if someone were to find out, they would be in soo much trouble. Hell, it could start a war.

But Hoseok was ever so nonchalant about it. He assured Jimin that the effects will last a few days and the prince will wake up good as new.

Apparently, the drug that Hoseok injected into Jungkook was a serum he was working on. It's supposed to refresh the brain and flush out all those personalities, thus healing the brain and returning it back to normal. Kind of like a reset.

If it works, it could be a medical miracle for mentally ill patients.

That's if it works.

Hoseok swears it works and that he's used it once before, but on who? The doctor wouldn't say.

As for the servants, Hoseok has told them that the prince was ill and needed bed rest. No one was to enter his room except for Hoseok and Jimin. He made sure they all kept their mouths shut about the prince being sick, especially since he knows they report directly to King Yoongi.

After all, Yoongi was the one who sent them. 

Jimin approaches and sits on the side of Jungkook's bed, reaching out and stroking his hand through Jungkook's soft brown hair. He takes in how pale Jungkook is and how cold his hands feel.

"Jungkook...can you hear me? It's me, Jimin hyung. You can wake up now." Jimin slides his hand to the side of Jungkook's face, running his thumb across Jungkook's soft lips.

"Jungkook, please wake up..." Jimin places his other hand on the other side of Jungkook's face, cupping both his cheeks with his small hands. "I know you can hear me and I hope my voice reaches you again." 

Jungkook remains asleep, drawing out a low sigh of defeat as Jimin lets Jungkook go and stands up.

"I figured you'd be in here." Jimin nearly squeaks in surprise as he turns to see the doctor leaning against the door frame wearing a long green robe and drinking a glass of wine.