- |Reunion| -

"Welcome all to the annual charity event!" King Namjoon announces as he stands by the front entrance of the luxurious hotel where the event was taking place.

Flashing lights and cameras were all present as royals and people of high social status all attended, making it seem as if it was some sort of red carpet event.

Jimin was present as well, wearing a form fitting tuxedo. Next to him was Hoseok, who was wearing a tuxedo as well and greeting all the guest who were curious to meet the royal doctor.

Each time a royal or someone of high social standing arrived, the guards will call out their names, altering everyone of their presence.

Every name they called out didn't interest Jimin, because there was only one name that he wanted to hear, and he felt butterflies in his stomach just thinking about it. 

"Quite a lovely event, right Jimin?" Dawon asks as she stands next to him, smiling with a curt nod at all the guests who passed by. She stood out among the guests, wearing a long emerald green dress with crystal earrings and a diamond necklace, her long black hair tied up into a top bun to show off her bare back.

Jimin felt out of place standing next to a regal woman like her. In fact he felt out of place being at that event.

Everyone was regal, everyone was important. But not him, Jimin didn't feel like he was important.

"Yeah, it's really nice." He mumbles quietly as they announce another group of royals entering the hall.

Then suddenly it gets real quiet, and the people around him began to talk in hushed whispers and mumbles. Jimin looks around for the reason, until he locks on to two doe eyes walking into the room.

"King Jungkook and his mother, Queen Fae Wong of the Busan district." The announcer introduces Jungkook and his mother and the room erupts into applauds as the young king makes his way to the center of the room.

Jimin was in awe, his mouth parting just the slightest as he takes in how godly Jungkook looks.

The young kings hair was parted to the side, revealing his forehead and fresh looking face. His form fitting tuxedo hugged his body perfectly, showing off his muscular arms and thighs that clenched whenever he moves.

Jungkook exudes the aura of a king, and with the crown of Busan mounted on his head, his aura would leave a mark on everyone's memory of today.

"He's gorgeous!"

"He's Handsome!"

"What a fine young man. I definitely see a true king in him."

There were people praising Jungkook, as they should, but Jimin couldn't help but scowl at the other remarks coming from the young maidens and other women near him.

"Damn, I'd get on my knees for him."

"What a fucking daddy."

"I wonder if his cock is as thick a those thighs." 

Even Dawon throws them a disapproving glare, not believing how desperate they all sound.

Jungkook looks around the room, smiling and greeting the other royals, his doe eyes scanning the room until they fall upon Jimin. For a moment, Jimin forgets how to breathe as he is locked under Jungkook's gaze, but it only lasts for moment, as the young king's attention is taken away by King Jin and King Namjoon coming to talk to him.

Jimin exhales, then flinches when he feels Hoseok wrap his arms around his waist, firmly pinning him close. "He looks marvelous, right?" He whispers, keeping his eyes on Jungkook.