-|Unexpected Ally|-

Hoseok is in pain, both mentally and physically when he wakes up later on that night.

Its close to midnight, or perhaps maybe abit later, he isn't sure as he slowly sits up in bed, groaning lowly at the dull pain shooting through his body like an asteroid.

He shifts himself over the side of the bed, his right hand clutching the night stand, the left gripping onto his hair, holding himself together as the room spins very slowly.

The after effects of the pill he took is working its magic, making him tired, but also nauseous. In fact, he becomes so nauseous that his body jolts forward and he runs into the bathroom and vomits into the sink.

It takes him a moment to regain his senses again, the nausea still lingering, with now a splitting headache to accompany it. His whole body hurts. It fucking hurts a lot, especially his throat and his face.

Reluctantly, he looks at himself in the mirror, grimacing at the bruise on his neck and the swelling on his face.

Strange...

"Hoseok hyung?"

Hoseok jolts at the tiny voice calling out to him. He looks out the bathroom door and nearly chokes on his own breath as he sees Hobi standing in the middle of his room.

He blinks while shaking his head, not believing what he is seeing. It's impossible, all of this. First the Mad Doctor, and now Hobi.

"I'm not...I'm not crazy." Hoseok whispers under his breath, willing himself to walk back into his room and over to the child. "I'm not crazy..." he says again, then kneels down to Hobi's level and physically touches the child's shoulder.

"Hoseok hyung, what's wrong?" Hobi asks, seemingly not aware of Hoseok's mental breakdown.

Hoseok doesn't respond. He simply stares at the child, while still contemplating his mental state.

"This is just the effects of the medicine." He tells himself, then gets up and goes over to lay on his bed again. "None of this is real. I'm still delirious, that's all." Yes, that had to be it....right?

"You're going crazy." The Mad Doctor's voice comes out alarmingly close. Hoseok looks to his side and nearly jolts at the sight of the Mad Doctor laying next to him in bed.

"I'm not going crazy." Hoseok shakes his head furiously. "You two are not really here,  this is all just in my head." He closes his eyes again, and gets shifted into his mind, back into the large meadow with the flowers.

He is still laying on the ground, his body too weak to move. The Mad Doctor is the same,  laying next to Hoseok and unable to move as well. This is due to the sedative pill Hoseok took. It helped relaxed his mind and body, which also sedated the Mad Doctor persona, but only temporary.

"Hoseok hyung..." Hobi joins Hoseok's side and sits next to him, gently placing his small hand upon Hoseok's forehead. "Hyung, you look pale. Are you sick?" The child asks.

"I'm fine Hobi." He says, but really he's not, and Hobi can tell.

"Lying again? It seems that's all you're good at." The doctor mocks.

"Shut the fuck up." Hoseok snaps, turning his attention to the doctor next to him. "Just shut up for once. It's because of you that we are in this mess."

"Me? You are the one who took away our chances of getting the crown, and, you quit your fucking job! All for the sake of some little whore who doesn't like you anymore."

"Jimin is not a whore!" Hoseok shouts with the dull ache of rejection simmering in his heart. He knows Jimin favors Jungkook more than him, in fact he wouldn't be surprised if Jimin ends up going back to Busan with Jungkook.