-|Pleasure To Meet You|-

"Jungkook, you're making a huge mistake." The queen shouts at her son, her hands clenched at her sides, face contorted into anger as she watches Jungkook pace around the office, carding his hands through his hair in frustration.

The meeting with the royal council didn't go as planned.

Jungkook originally wanted to go alone to talk to the royal council, but his mother went along, pleading for him to change his mind about giving Gwangju back to the Jungs.

They ended up having a huge argument in front of the royal council office building, which resulted in them having to return to the mansion, with both at each others throats.

"Those people betrayed your father and stole from him. And yet you want to help them?!"

"Yes mother, I do!" Jungkook shouts at his mother, his patience hanging by a thread. "And it was the old King of Gwangju that stole from father, not his family. They shouldn't have been punished for his crimes."

Jungkook's mother shakes her head, furiously telling her son that giving back the district of Gwangju to the Jungs was a bad idea and that they can retaliate against Busan.

Jungkook denies that, saying the next heir to the throne only wants peace and prosperity for their district.

They keep going back and forth, both screaming at each other to the point where it all becomes overwhelming for Jungkook.

He knew his mother would reject to the idea, but she's taking it way too far, and that makes Jungkook suspicious of his mother.

"And I don't want those two friends of yours living in the mansion, especially that whore Park Jimin." That alone strikes a nerve in Jungkook.

"ENOUGH!" Jungkook bellows, his hands collide with the surface of the oak wood desk, a cold glare exhumed from his eyes as he tries to keep his cool, but slowly he was feeling his mind shift, which internally makes him panic.

Just outside the door, Jay and Jimin were listening to the fiasco going on between Jungkook and his mother.

Jay has his ear up against the door, his mouth agape as he takes in the last part Jungkook's mother said. "What a bitch! Is this woman blind!? Everyone knows I'm the whore here."

"Jay, that's not helping." Jimin groans, already wanting to leave, but Jay wanted to stay and hear the drama going on.

Back inside, Jungkook was beginning to have a hard time controlling his shift, and his mother's ranting was triggering him badly, to the point where he had to turn his back to her and focus on not shifting into another alter.

Because all his alters wanted to come out, especially Bunny, who does not like this woman at all.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you Jungkook!" The queen shouts, noticing her sons shoulders suddenly sag, then his silence.

"What's going on?" Jimin whispers to Jay as he hears the argument go silent.

Jay presses his ear firmly against the door, brows furrowed as he tries to pick up an audio cue from Jungkook, anything to indicate if it's still him, or an alter taking over.

The queen slowly approaches her son, calling to him, but receiving no reply. Worried, she gently touches his shoulder. "Jungkook?" She calls to him, but softly this time, her heart feeling a weight of guilt as she sees his eyes glossing over and his teeth scraping over his trembling bottom lip.

"Eomma..." he whispers her name softly, his child-like voice sending a chill down her spine, making her take a step back in shock.

"Eomma..why are you mad at me? Was I a bad boy?"