- |The Mad Doctor|-

Final Chapter

The soft touch of the morning sun caresses the doctor, slowly drawing him out from his sleep. When he opens his eyes, he see that he is back in his bedroom, surrounded by the warmth of two bodies laying next to him. 

On his left is Jimin, curled up like a small puppy, his face burrowed between the silk sheets and the doctors arm. 

One his right is Dawon, sleeping peacefully next to him. 

The doctor looks down to see their hands intertwined, no doubt she did it for her brother Hoseok. 

He doesn't remember much, only that he was in immense pain and suffering, wanting to end it all. Then Bunny came to him...

"Good morning, Dr. Jung." 

The doctor looks over to Bunny sitting on a chair next to the bed. He looks well rested, and by the way his wet hair clings to his face, and the faint aroma of his cologne, it looks like he just got out of the shower. 

"How did I get here." Jeeze, his voice sounded so deep and rough, but not the sexy type of rough. It sounded as if he drank a cup of broken glass. Dr. Jung cringes at his own tone, but Bunny finds it funny.

"I brought you home." Bunny says, looking over to Jimin. "Mochi and Dawon were hysterical when they saw you nearly lifeless in my arms." he shifts his gaze back to the doctor. "You owe them at least an apology for that.

The doctor scoffs. "Spare me the humiliation.

"He's right." Jimin speaks up, having been awake for some time. "You had us fucking worried." he says, sitting upright with a hard glare. 

Dawon wakes up too, stretching out her arms and turning herself to look at her brother, or well whom she presumed is her brother. "Hoseok..."

"No darling, it's me." The doctor grins.

Dawon flinches at the deep tone of voice. She's never officially met the doctor, so she couldn't help but move off the bed, keeping her distance from him.

"Don't worry Dawon, he's harmless." Bunny tells her, making her do a double take.

Since Bunny hardly ever comes out, she never got a chance to get used to him either, so it makes her nervous.

"Believe me when I say they both are harmless." Jimin assures her.

"Okay, I believe you." She says, glancing at the doctor for a second, feeling uneasy under his heavy gaze. "I'll go and make us some coffee."

"I prefer tea." The doctor comments. "Two sugars, and a little bit of milk too." He adds.

"Huh...right, okay..." baffled, Dawon quickly leaves the room.

"Tea?" Bunny scoffs. "That's a pussy drink."

"Fuck off." The doctor sneers. "A brute like you wouldn't understand the fine taste a gentleman like me has."

"Gentleman?" Bunny's eyes widen, a chuckle passing his lips. "Don't fucking make me laugh."

"I see you both haven't lost your touch when it comes to arguing." Jimin huffs out a deep breath while pinching the bridge of his nose. "Bunny, I want to speak to the doctor, alone." He requests.

Bunny and Dr. Jung share a glance, both not saying a word, but not needing to since they both silently agree. "I'll be downstairs, call me if you need me." He says, leaving the room.