-|Rescue|-

Breathe in.

Breathe out.

That's what's going through Jimin's head as he lays crumpled on the cold tile floor, his body screaming in pain from the beating he endured from Yoongi's guards.

They punched him, kicked him, spat on him, slapped him, and submerged him under the freezing cold water over and over until his lungs screamed for mercy.

But they didn't rape him.

Yoongi didn't want that to happen, not yet. He wants Jimin to suffer long enough for Hoseok to come claim him, and when he does, he'll take his revenge.

"Looks like he's still got some fight left in him." Yoongi's guard comments as he stands over Jimin, giving him a dark yet hungry stare. "Shall we go for a another round?"

"No, leave us." Yoongi commands, waving off his guards. "I want to have a word with him alone."

The guards nod, then bow to their king before leaving the room. As soon as the door clicks shut, Yoongi approaches Jimin, keeping his face stoic as he stares at the crumpled human on the ground.

"This is nothing compared to what I'll do to Hoseok." Yoongi says, a smile curling on his lips as he kneels down to Jimin's level. "I'm going to make him and everyone he loves suffer." He grabs a chunk of Jimin's wet hair and yanks him closer, getting in Jimin's face. "I'm gonna show him to never, ever fuck with me again."

Jimin giggles in response.

"What the fuck is so funny?" Yoongi snaps, gripping onto Jimin's hair tightly. "You think I'm fucking playing? I will make everyone suffer!"

Jimin's giggles again, this time rolling his eyes because he's seen this scenario before. It was like looking in a mirror at his past self.

"You've become the man I used to be."

Disgusted, Yoongi snarls at Jimin and let's him go, giving Jimin a chance to sit up properly and move away from Yoongi.

"It's like looking into the past again." Jimin continues, moving himself back until he bumps into the wall, distancing himself from Yoongi. "That cheap ass crown on your head has made you into a monster."

"You're calling me a monster?" Yoongi's voice deepens, eyes sharpening into slits of anger. "The only monster here is that fucking rapist Jung Hoseok!" His voice cracks as he screams it out on Jimin.

Jimin can feel Yoongi's pain. He was once sexually assaulted when he entered the sex slave trade at a young age. No one ever knew about it because at the time Jimin was very young and very scared so he never told anyone. He's gotten over that trauma since then, but he knows how much it fucking sucks.

"What happened to you was fucked up. And no amount of apologies will ever fix that." Jimin says as he slowly picks himself off the ground, using the wall for support. Despite his body screaming at him to sit the fuck down and rest, he ignores the pain and carries on. "But that wasn't Hoseok who raped you."

Of course it wasn't Hoseok. Jimin knows how soft Hoseok really is. There is only one person he knows who is capable of such a fucked up crime.

Yoongi glares at Jimin. "You think this is a fucking joke."

"I don't." Jimin snaps, returning a glare back to Yoongi. "I'm being serious. It wasn't Hoseok who raped you, it was the Mad Doctor."

Yoongi wants to laugh his ass off, but instead he reaches into his jacket and pulls out a gun.

That changes the entire mood, making Jimin's heart plummet into his stomach. Fuck, he wants to panic and puke so badly, but given the situation, panicking and puking in front of Yoongi would just be a death sentence.