-|Bitter Goodbyes|-

"What the hell is going on?" Jungkook asks as he leans against the wall, supporting his weak body as he stares in confusion at Hoseok and Jimin.

Hoseok quickly lets go of Jimin and rushes to Jungkook's side, helping him off the wall. "My humble prince, please, get some rest." He soothes, pulling the prince closer to him.

"I've had enough rest." Jungkook says dismissively, shoving the doctor off him with a glare. "Just what the hell did you do to me?" He grunts, holding onto his neck where Hoseok had injected the mysterious medicine into him.

A wry smile crosses the doctor's face. He wasn't surprised by the prince questioning him. "I cured you." He says, inching his face closer to Jungkook. "Do you feel them? The other personalities?"

Jungkook goes to open his mouth, then shuts it and thinks to himself. He closes his eyes and tries to bring out his other personalities, but all that resided were his own thoughts.

"No..." he says, opening his eyes slowly and glancing to the doctor. "I can't feel them anymore."

Hoseok scoffs. "Is that so?" He turns to Jimin with a cruel smile. "Jimin, come here." He beckons by pointing his finger at the exact spot where he wants Jimin to stand.

Jimin hesitates, but the soft look in Jungkook's bambi eyes gives him some boost of courage to approach the prince.

Hoseok grabs Jimin roughly by the shoulders, making him stand between him and the prince. "How about now? Do you still feel them?" He asks, pushing Jimin closer to Jungkook.

Both look at each other, their faces going red with petty embarrassment. "No.." Jungkook looks away first, biting his lower lip, as does Jimin.

"Really?" Hoseok shoves Jimin aside and pushes his body up against Jungkook in a seductive manner, running his hands up Jungkook's broad chest very slowly. "How about now? Feel anything my humble prince?"

"I feel like punching you in the face." Jungkook mutters, shoving the doctor off him. "What the fuck did you inject into me?"

"I injected a serum that I've been working on for years. It resets the brain, cleaning it of all impurities and balancing it out." Hoseok frowns and taps his lower lip with his finger in deep thought. "If you have no desires for Jimin or myself, then this concludes that you are in fact mentally cured of all your split personalities."

"You mean to say that...Jungkook doesn't have his other personalities anymore?" Jimin questions and Hoseok smiles a little.

"Yes, Jungkook is cured." The doctor sighs and looks to the prince with bitter happiness.

Jungkook looks down at his own hands, happiness consuming him altogether as he feels like he can finally breathe for the first time in a long time. "I'm cured..." he looks up at the doctor and Jimin with wide eyes.

"Yes, and you may now return to Busan, starting tomorrow." The doctor informs with a straight face.

"Wait! Tomorrow? But he needs more time to rest." Jimin pleads, but shuts up when Hoseok throws him a stone cold glare. 

"King Yoongi is already on my ass about getting him back home. If I keep him here any longer, I'll be in great trouble."  Hoseok informs. 

"Hoseok hyung is right, I must return home to Busan." Jungkook admits. "I don't want to cause anymore burdens to the kings of Daegu."

"But..." Jimin bites his lip, holding back the urge to ask Jungkook to take him too.

"It's getting late and I believe the Prince should return to his room and start packing." Hoseok clears his throat and stands next to Jimin, firmly holding his shoulders. "Jimin, you should start packing your bags too. We'll be leaving the day after tomorrow."