-|Fuck Me Like You Hate Me|-

"Ahhhgh~ S-top!! I can't take it anymore!"

The Mad Doctor screams out in bloody murder as he throws his head back against the wall, with jolts of electric torture surging up his dick due to the cock ring that was nestled tightly at the base near his balls.

He is completely naked, with his wrists chained above him, yanking harshly against the restraints as another scream reels up from the painful currents of the cock ring.

Bunny and Jimin are sitting on Jungkook's bed, across from the doctor. Bunny watches with amusement, holding the remote in his hand, while Jimin watches with horror, cringing at the screams ripping out from the doctor.

Luckily nobody was in the mansion. Bunny had dismissed everyone for a few hours, even his guards, although some insisted on staying outside to guard the gate, for safety reasons.

"We should stop this. I'm sure the doctor has learned his lesson by now." Jimin looks to Bunny, with tears nearly on the verge of spilling due to his soft heart not being able to handle this torture.

If this was him a few months back, he wouldn't have given a fuck about the doctor's well being. But Jimin is a changed man, and so is his heart. Even if the doctor was a sadistic asshole to him, it's still Hoseok who is inside, suffering as well.

Bunny stares at Jimin, his cold gaze gives Jimin the chills, but Jimin doesn't back down from it. He's not scared of Bunny any more.

"Mochi, this bastard tried to kill us and you. Yet you show him mercy?" With that said, he clicks the remote in his hand, sending a signal to the cock ring to surge another current of pain up the doctor's throbbing cock, ripping out another scream from him.

"Stop it!" Jimin frantically shouts as he grabs the remote from Bunny's hand and turns off the device. The doctor lets out a strangled cry of agony before his slumps forward, the restraints on his wrists being the only leverage keeping him standing.

A heaviness settles in the pit of Jimin's stomach as he approaches the doctor. He was nervous of course but he wasn't scared. This time he won't ever be scared of him or any of the alters.

Bunny comes up from behind and grabs Jimin's wrist, stopping him from going over to the doctor. Jimin whips around, yanking his hand back and glaring harshly up at Bunny.

"He's hand enough." Jimin says, keeping his voice strong and frim. "Release him." He orders, to which Bunny finds it amusing how brave Jimin is becoming.

"Not yet." Bunny says, shifting his gaze over to the Mad Doctor. "We gotta make sure he won't ever try to hurt you again." He says as he goes over to the the doctor and fists his hair, lifting his head up. 

The doctor looks at Bunny with hatred, yet he smiles at him. "You son of a bitch." He breathlessly chuckles.

Bunny smiles back at him, keeping his grip frim on the doctor's hair as he yanks on it, earning a groan from the doctor. "I was going to make you watch as I fuck Jimin...but watching you suffer like this is so much better."

Bunny slides his hand out of the doctor's hair and brings it down to the doctor's throbbing cock, harshly gripping the tip and making the doctor scream.

"Bunny stop it." Jimin steps up to them and pushes Bunny aside, now standing face to face with the doctor. "Dr. Jung, I will release you from your binds, but you have to swear that you wont hurt anyone else ever again."

The doctor chuckles darkly, giving Jimin an ominous gaze. "Then what's the point of calling me the Mad Doctor if I can't have a little fun." He says this with a twisted smile on his face.