- |Trauma|-

His vitals are low!!

He's losing blood fast!

Apply more pressure to the wound!

We are losing him!

His heart rate is dropping!!

Shit!!

"Hyung...don't leave us."

One hour earlier

"Are you sure you want to go in alone? At least bring some of my guards with you." Jungkook offers, both him and Hoseok are standing out in front of the Observatory, along with a whole group of Jungkook's royal guards. 

The royal council had been informed and are their way. Even in the distance they can hear the police sirens, letting them know that they don't have much time. 

"I have to do this alone." Hoseok sighs, feeling the weight of all his troubles digging into his shoulders. "I started this mess, and now it's time that I finish it." with that said, Hoseok ventures forward into the observatory, leaving Jungkook alone out front. 

Its true, all this has started with the doctor, it's only fitting that it ends with him. But bad feeling punches Jungkook in the gut, telling him to move his ass and follow Hoseok inside. He takes a step to follow, when suddenly he hears gunshots from the beach down below.

"Sir, get down!" His royal guards act quickly in protecting him.

Jungkook gets down incase a bullet flies near them. He then looks down to the beach again and his heart nearly stops when he sees Jimin running away from two guards shooting at him.

"Everyone down to the beach!" He orders them, not giving them a moment to object ad he runs down to save Jimin.

+++

Hoseok enters the quiet space of the observatory, the echoes of his footsteps bounce off the walls as he walks down a large hallway until he stops at a large door. It was left ajar, and faintly he can feel the soft ocean breeze coming from the small opening.

"This is the end." He tells himself as he opens the door and enters a large open room with a balcony overlooking the open ocean.

Upon that balcony is Taehyung, quietly surveying the landscape.

Hoseok climbs the steps and walks to the king. He stands beside him and looks out into the open ocean.

It's quiet between them, but the tension is loud and unrelenting.

Taehyung finally breaks that silence with a sigh. "When we first met, you were so quiet and so mysterious. Always kept to yourself and did your job as Royal Doctor." He pauses, thinking back on old times. "As time went on, I got to see how cunning and smart you are, and whenever I had a problem, you were always there to help me." He pauses again, then slowly turns his body to face Hoseok.

"You put up with my horrible behavior, but you also saved me from myself and you also saved Yoongi." He returns his attention back to the scenery before them, taking a moment to inhale to soft ocean air. "Even Jimin too." He finally adds, a look of guilt hovers over his face for a moment before fading back to his stoic expression.

"You even saved my father, the man who brought you into our homes and protected you and your secret for years." Taehyung looks over to Hoseok with a sharp glare. "He respected you, loved you as if you were his son." His jaw visibly clenches.