Chapter 89

Courtney

I was in my room packing my bags. It's been a couple days. But today, we leave California and go back to Minnesota. I like the warm winters over here. It's going to be freezing back home. But I'm happy because I can see Keith for two days. I'm really going to miss Ocean and Grandma. I have grown on Ocean like she is a sister of mine.

"I'm going to miss California." Connie stated.

"Yeah." Julie and I sighed.

"I'm goin' to miss y'all." Ocean added in. I looked at her.

"I'm gonna miss ya too. Visit us, okay?" I asked. She smiled.

"No doubt about it." I nodded. I turned back around and started to fold my cloths and put them in the bag. There was a knock. "Come in." Ocean called out. We looked over and saw Elijah.

"Hi girls, ten minutes warning." He said.

"Alright, thanks." Ocean said. He nodded, then left. I closed my bag and zipped it. I looked around. Julie and Connie were done too.

"You guys ready?" I asked. They nodded. We got our bags off the bed and headed down stairs. The boys were down stairs ready to go. They looked up at us.

"Ya'll ready?" Dwayne asked.

"Yeah." I replied. Once we got down stairs, everyone started to leave the door. Grandma and Ocean followed us. Everyone started to get their bags into the trunk of the limo.

"Courtney! Courtney! I caught you just in time!" I heard someone yell. I looked over and saw Aaron. The cute guy who helped me with my shoes. He ran up the driveway to me.

"Aaron?" I asked. He came to me. Man, he was pretty. He looks better in street cloths. He smiled. "How'd you know I was here?" I asked.

"Let's just say a little bird told me." He said. He looked behind me. I looked and saw Elijah looking at us. He nodded. I looked back at Aaron.

"What are you doin' here?" I asked.

"I just wanted to congratulate you on your win. I went to the game but never got the chance to meet up with you. And I got you this." Aaron explained. He pulled out a little box from his pocket. "Open it when you get on the limo." He stated. I grabbed it, and looked at him.

"Thanks Aaron. That's very sweet of you." I smiled. I went over and hugged him. But, when I was about to hug him, he kissed me. I kissed back.

"Ohhhhhhh." Everyone said except for Adam and James. He stopped kissing me. I couldn't help but stare. He smiled. He backed up a little and looked at Adam, I'm guessing it was Adam. I was to busying being love stuck. I was guessing it was Adam because he stopped smiling and put his head down. He looked at me.

"Hopefully, I'll see you later." Aaron said. I couldn't move at all.

"Ah uh." I said in agreement. Aaron smiled, nodded, then walked away. I felt Connie, Julie, and Ocean come to me.

"Ohhh Courtney." Connie said. I snapped out of it.

"Did he just?" I asked. They nodded. "And I?" They nodded again. I saw Adam and James come up to me.

"Who was that?" James asked as he swallowed.

"Yeah... Who was that?" Adam asked.

"This guy..." I said. I turned to Grandma and ignoring their question. She walked up to me and hugged me.

"Oh Court, I'm gonna miss you so much." She stated. I hugged her.

"I'm goin' to miss you too." We let go, and Ocean came up to me. I turned to her. We both started to cry. We hugged each other.

"I'm goin' to miss you so much." She said. I nodded.

"Same here." I said. "Thank you for everythin'."

"No, thank you for giving me a definition of love." Ocean stated. We both let go of each other's grip. We started to wipe of our tears. "Adam, come here." Ocean called out. Adam came over.

"Yeah?"

"You be good to her. Take care of her. If you don't, I will get you when I visit." Ocean said. Adam laughed and put his arm around me. We looked at each other.

"Don't worry, I'll take care great care of her."

Where Do I Begin?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें