Chapter 7

Courtney

"Okay guys, come around." Coach demanded. Charlie and I looked at each other, shrugged and skated over to Coach. Everyone came over slowly, like they didn't want to come over to him. We all took a knee and looked at him. "Okay, look. I'm sorry about how I treated you guys. I'm sorry for not really caring for you guys the way I should have been. So, I wanna make a deal with you guys. We are going to practice, but, we are going to have fun after. Okay?" He asked. We all looked at each other and smiled.

"Yes Coach!" We all chorused as he looked at him again. He smiled. That was the first time I seen him smile since I met him.

"Great. I have to tell you something after practice, so when you are done, come to the locker room and stay there." Coach demanded.

"Yes Coach!" We all cheered again.

"Okay, first. Goldberg!" Coach yelled. We all looked over at Goldberg. He looked up in shock, pointing at himself. He swallowed hard, then finally spoke up.

"Yeah, Coach?" Goldberg replied with a nervous voice. We all started to giggle.

"You still want to be a goalie?" Coach asked. Goldberg stared at him with a confused look.

"What's going on, Coach?" Goldberg asked slowly.

"Charlie! Jane! Get over here." Coach demanded, ignoring Goldberg's question. I looked at Charlie. He shrugged again. We got up and skated over to him. "Go into my bag by Jesse's locker and get the four pieces of ripped cloth from inside please." We smiled.

"Okay." Charlie and I raced each other to the locker room. We got off the ice and walked over to the locker room. We went back to Jesse's locker

"Where's Jesse's locker?" Charlie asked. I shrugged and looked to my left.

"Oh, it's right here." Charlie and I walked over to his locker and looked around. We finally found a hockey bag. We bent down on our knees and opened it. Inside he found four pieces of long cloths. We grabbed them walked out.

"What do you think Coach is gonna do?" Charlie asked. I shrugged a little and looked at him.

"I'm not sure, and I don't wanna know." We laughed and went on to the ice. We skated over to Coach and Charlie stuck out the hand that was holding the cloth.

"Here you go, Coach." Charlie said proudly. Coach looked at Charlie, grabbing the cloth out of his hands.

"Great. You take one." Coach said, handing one to me. "You take one." He give one to Charlie. "And I'll take two." He got really close to us and started whispering in our ear. He opened his mouth like he was going to say something, but stopped. He stood up straight and cupped his hands over his mouth. "Jesse! Guy! Get over here!" Coach called out. Jesse and Guy came over.

"What's up, Coach?" Jesse asked.

"Okay, this is what we are going to do. Jesse, Guy, you're going to hold Goldberg up against the goal. Courtney, Charlie, you guys are going to tie Goldberg to the goalie with me. Okay?" We all smiled at each other.

"Alright." We all said while nodding. We looked at Goldberg at the same time. Goldberg swallowed hard and started to shake a little.

"What... What are you going to do to me?" Goldberg asked again. We all looked at each other, then a second later, we all skated to him real quick. Jesse and Guy pushed and held him up against the goal. I grabbed his right arm and started to tie it to the goal. Charlie got his left arm and Coach got his legs.

Once we finally tied him up to the goal, we backed up. He was all tied up against the goal, trying his best to get out. We all high fived each other and started to cheer.