Chapter 60

Courtney

"It's okay, Courtney." Adam sighed. I shook my head.

"It's not okay. Not this time. Keith is gonna die in a couple weeks and I might not be able to see him before he dies." I explained. I heard the front door slam and people laughing. I say up and looked at Adam.

Adam and I both got up and left the room. We looked over the railing to down by the front door. We saw Goldberg, Les, and Dwayne all at the front door cracking up. "What did you guys do?" I asked. They looked at up at me and started to laugh even harder.

"I can't look at another girl." Goldberg said while he laughed harder. Adam and I looked at each other, then went down stairs to them.

"What did you do this time?" Adam asked. Les coughed to stop him from laughing. Goldberg started talking.

"Okay, so we were walking around Rodeo Street and we got to this store because I had to get my mom something from here, and when we got to this store, they said no kids aloud. Well, I told them I was related to this one guy I don't know and they let us in. Then, there was models." Goldberg said.

"Let me guess." I said while crossing my arms. "You saw the models modelin' cloths for y'all, and y'all fell in 'love' with the models, so you asked for them to try on swimsuits and then y'all got kicked out. Nice goin'." I explained. Dwayne smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, that's right." Dwayne said.

"Man, it's like you can read my mind. What am I thinking of now?" Goldberg said while closing his eyes. I laughed.

"Cake. Believe me Goldie, I have known you for seven years." I stated with a laugh.

"Wow. Totally forgot." Goldberg said while opening his eyes. I laughed and went to the kitchen. I got a glass and milk and poured the milk in the glass.

"What are you doin'?" Dwayne asked. I looked at him.

"Well I'm goin' to drink this milk, get dressed into proper cloths and work out in the gym, wanna come?" I asked, taking a drink from my milk.

"Sure. I'll meet you down there."