Chapter 33: Part Two Four Years Later

Courtney

It has been four years since I have last seen the team, except for Charlie. It's also been four years since I have talked to you guys, so let me catch you up on some things.

I'm fifteen now. That means next year, I can drive. Dad got remarried and now I have a step-brother, Keith. Him and I are, well, best friends.

Charlie and I have been hanging out a lot ever since the championships when I was a Duck. I also moved into a huge house since my step-mom is rich. Coach Bombay has gone to try to get in the NHL, so we had a new coach, but none of us liked the new coach, so we all left.

James and I have been also dating ever since the championships, too. I have not talked to Adam in a while, if you were wondering.

So four years we have been dating, not one single fight. James and I are on a date right now, so let's get back to the story.

James and I are walking through the park, holding our rollerblades since we just went rollerblading. "Let's sit down here and take a break." He suggested.

"Okay." We went to the little hill and sat down. James grabbed my hand.

"Are you okay, Courtney?" James asked. I looked at him.

"Of course I am." I replied. We locked fingers.

"Okay, I thought something was wrong." I shook my head. James smiled. We started lean into each for a kiss.

Right when we were about to kiss, I heard a duck call. I stopped at looked over to where I heard the duck call. It was them. The Ducks. The whole team was there.

"Hey Courtney! We're back!" Charlie yelled out. I shot him a confused look.

"What do you mean we're back?!" I called back.

"The Ducks! Coach is back! Come on!" Charlie yelled. I looked at James.

"Mind if I go with them?" I asked. James smiled.

"Go ahead." James said. I smiled and kissed his cheek. I got my skates on, since everyone else had theirs on, and skated to them. I hugged Charlie.

"Hey! Sorry to interrupt you on your date." Charlie apologized. I shrugged.

"Nah, it's fine." I sighed. I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around. "Hey Adam." I went over and hugged him too.

"Man, I missed you." Adam sighed. I squeezed tighter.

"Missed ya too." We let go. I stared Adam. He looked as handsome as ever. No joke. He looked older and everything. I guess they all looked older. But he just, grew up.

"Should we go now?" Goldberg asked, putting his arm around me.

"Sure." We all said. We all started to skate. I was in between Adam and Charlie.

"Okay, I need details of whats goin' on." I said.

"Well, we are now playing as Team USA." Adam replied. I looked at him.

"What?"

"Yep. This guy came up to Bombay and told him that he saw us play in Pee Wee, now we are team USA." Charlie added in.

"Yeah, and now, we are playing up against the world!" Adam yelled happily, with the biggest smile on his face. My dream and already shooting off for playing in the NHL. I was so happy.

We skated over to Goldberg's grandmothers restaurant. I saw Coach Bombay standing there. Charlie got the duck whistle and took a great big blow out of it.

Coach looked over. We all started to cheer "ducks" when we jumped up to the side walk and surrounded Coach Bombay. We all started to cheer.

"Okay guys! Calm down!" Coach yelled. We all became silent. "Wow, you guys grew!" Coach yelled. I missed him so much. "We have to go to the ice rink now. Get home, get ready, come back and we will practice!"