Chapter 43

Adam

"Okay." I sighed. Mrs. Jewell came out and smiled at all of us.

"Great, you guys are here, follow me." Mrs. Jewell said. We all got up and started to follow her. The house was huge. It had a game room, mini theater, huge kitchen, family room, indoor pool, mini gym for us to work out in, and the biggest backyard.

She said she even had a little bowling ally! "And we are back to where we started." She said. "Now, go ahead and do whatever you want. Have fun!"

"Wanna go to the game room?" I asked Courtney.

"Yeah, come on, Charlie!" All three of us went to the game room. There was a round couch in the middle of the room. We all sat down. I looked around and saw a mini fridge.

"No way." I got up and opened. There was some cokes and sprits and candy. I got some candy and three cokes. I came back and put it on the table. We all grabbed something and started to eat and drink. "This is way to cool."

"Yeah, no kiddin'." Courtney laughed.

"I still can't believe that your grandma was a singer. Paige Jewell. Did you know she had a husband, Johnny Cade, but he died and she changed her last name back to Jewell because she wants the Jewell name to go down, since Ocean is a singer and everything, and yeah. So you did have another grandpa, but he died." Charlie added. I stared at him.

"How did you know that?" I asked.

"My grandma. Apparently she knew Paige and Johnny, your grandma and grandpa." Charlie replied, pointing at Courtney.

"What's her name?" Courtney asked sweetly as she took a sip of her coke.

"Sherrie, but back in the 60's, she was called Cherry because of her hair." Charlie replied.

"Oh, that's cool." Courtney said. I nodded.