--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sophronia walked to her home, she had an admittedly boring day, nothing exciting had happened. The sun was setting on a glum day. She slowly kicked at the ground as she walked home. She was so absorbed in her own thoughts, she missed the man standing in front of her. She was about to apologize to him, but then she looked at his face. He was wearing black and red armor with a red bandanna around his face. He had red eyes like a demon. He had incredibly grey skin, he had a few white hairs on the top of his head, but he was balding. He looked like a horrifying monster.

He held out his hand and spoke in a gruff voice, but he sounded bored, "Stop right there."

Sophronia's eyes widened, she stepped back in fright, as the man walked toward her menacingly, "Wha...What is this? Help! Save me."

When she wished for the day to be more exciting, she didn't mean this. The thief jabbed a finger in her face, and spoke as if he was trying to remember what to say, "Tremble...uh...Flaxen-haired wench!...Shit....uh...Bow before the prince of thieves!"

The woman stepped back absolutely terrified, afraid she was going to get robbed and killed. She eyed the sword he had at his waist. But suddenly she heard a brave voice from behind her, "Not so fast!"

Sophronia turned and gasped, as she the man who had spoken, her savior wore a purple bard's outfit, as well as a large purple bonnet. He had a light purple mask over his whole face, but it didn't conceal his neatly kept long brown hair. He walked forward not looking afraid at all, "Drop you sword, scoundrel! This is your first and last warning."

The woman recognized him immediately, "Dandelion!?"

She knew she was saved, she ran behind him, this would be the battle to last for the years. The hero continued, "Tis I. Though the scum of the city call me the Crimosn Avenger!"

The thief put his hands up, and seemed terrified, Sophronia smiled at the cowardly thief, "No! Not the...Crimson...Avenger!" He put his hands down and didn't seem so scared, in fact it looked as though he was holding in a laugh. He put a hand on his sword.

Dandelion puffed his chest out, "Silence, vermin! You shall regret the day you were born!"

The woman stepped back as she watched in shock, she saw the thief unsheathe his sword. She had seen many men duel for her. His footing was perfect, he held himself exactly right. While the troubadour seemed to struggle to take his blade out of the sheath. When he finally did, he was holding it completely wrong, "En garde!"

The woman watched as Dandelion swung his sword incredibly fast, she stared in awe as the blade went flying out of the criminals hand, almost as if he had thrown it. The thief quickly put his hands up, "Please...Crimson Avenger..." she swore she heard him mutter the phrase, "line."

She wasn't entirely sure she heard Dandelion whisper back, "show miserable scum..."

Her mouth dropped when she saw the thief beg for his life, "Show miserable scum like me mercy. I beg you."

The troubadour smiled and pushed his foot into the thieve's chest. The criminal fell to the ground almost as if he was diving to it, she didn't notice Dandelion stumble back. She stared at the poet as he stood over the man, with his hands on his hips, "The Crimson Avenger triumphs again!"

Sophronia walked up to the poet, "Dandelion! You're...You're...My hero!" She threw her arms around him. This was exactly what she needed. She cupped his cheeks, "Are you well?!"

The troubadour smirked under his purple mask, "Scum like this can't land blows. Even if they did, it would only be another scar for my collection."