Ch 51: A Strange, Elegant, Bird

Nova POV

I fished the dimensional portal to my home on Willowmoon Way, testing the doorbell twice before I was satisfied.

It was a lovely coffin shaped door not too far from the bedroom and the chime of an arrival echoed through Sebastians natural home beautifully.

It should not take me long at all to reach my home when business arises.

And yet the day was only a bit over halfway through.

I looked around the large home of my apparent mate... its energy was good. Natural, if not a bit too light.

While I waited for Sebastian to get over whatever little tiff he was in with his fellow species I could easily make a few... renovations.

But he would likely throw a fit over one thing or another.

Although. He likes being between my thighs. If he wishes to continue to do so, he cannot expect me to keep my mark from this place

I snapped my fingers, black crystal vases bursting with dark flora appearing through the home, my drying herbs hung in front of the kitchen window.

The existing furniture all became several shades darker.

I drummed my fingers on the wall, staring at the front door, a massive thing of natural wood.

I covered part of it in wrought iron shaped in a web.

A copy of my favorite porch swing by the front yard, a bone ash tray in nearly every room.

I filled his natural spring bathroom with the soaps things I liked, allowing him to keep his existing towels and placing my black ones next to them.

My various post bath robes hung on the stone walls.

My nighttime robes in the bedroom by the new vanity.

His previously mostly empty closet now filled with my most favored dresses in case the urge to put on clothes like a mortal struck me.

All in all, the modifications were not large enough to spur the man into a debate but not too small as to irritate me.

There was more to do but this would suffice temporarily.

I plucked one of my aprons from their new spot in the kitchen, glancing at Grug in his mud pen outside.

Twirling a knife in my hand I thought this would do. For now. Until more important issues are dealt with.

~~

Bash POV

Her webbed porch swing was in front of my house... matching the iron she obviously placed over parts of the door.

...my house was starting to turn into a witches hut.

I was fully prepared to fight whatever she did inside as I opened the door.

Everything was darker but overall... not bad at a glance.

There were certainly a lot more flowers, not that their dark petals brightened anything up.

The Wolf and The Witchजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें