Ch 16: A Naughty Little Witch

Nova POV

I moaned softly, deciding I very much liked using my tongue on a man.

Sebastian had started by giving me directions, what was most sensitive and such before allowing me to simply explore. Starting by licking whatever I found interesting, paying attention to what he seemed to like.

Although eventually he did instruct me to take him inside my mouth, something I found daunting but, I did like the way he tasted so I wrapped my lips around him and let him guide me every now and again.

Now the soft sounds of his groans and my mouth moving over him Filled the room.

I had long since wrapped my hand around the base of his length stroking slowly as I sucked him.

He was right though, he did fit inside me.

Haven't gotten all of him in me though. Something i would like to try but I wasn't quite ready to let go of the taste of him, of his pleasure as my tongue flickered over the head of him, the way his hips bucked when I lightly graced my teeth over his skin. "Good girl Nova." He groaned out as I took him just a little deeper, hollowing my cheeks as wetness pooled between my thighs. "Deeper little witch."

His hand on the back of my head pushed me forward a bit more.

I stiffened when He reached the back of my throat.

He stroked my hair, "You're okay Nova, deep breaths through your nose, don't think too much and you will be able to take it."

I hummed a bit in confirmation, causing him to groan, hips bucking.

I struggled not to gag a bit as he pushed further into me, finding it easier after a moment.

A strange sense of pride filled me as I reached his base, my eyes flickering up to gaze at him as I pulled back a bit, "thats it Nova," he groaned, fingers tightening in my hair, "suck my cock."

I gripped his muscled thigh with one hand, the other snaking down to my core, stroking my wetness as he slowly took control. Simply sucking and lapping at him as the motions occurred.

I wondered briefly if he ever used a woman's mouth like he did my nethers.

The rough strokes.

I wanted to try it once. But I liked this languid pace, the soft sounds of my mouth on him.

The way his muscles strained holding back from being rough.

My fingers slowly moved over his skin to his balls, exploring there as well, enjoying the way he growled out a moan, "fuck."

I pulled back as his grip loosened, licking my lips as I looked up at him, "can I lick there too?"

~~

I licked the head of him one last time, the taste of his pleasure still on my tongue. "That was a waste of good fluids, but I will not complain."

"You just did."

"No. I stated a fact. your seed is valuable in spells, holds no value inside me."

He smirked, "I don't know, I liked watching you swallow, found it valuable even."

"Was I not suppose to swallow? You did spend in my mouth."

"You coulda let me on your tits."

"You did that earlier when we first had intercourse." I pointed out, "it wasn't unpleasant. Are you going to show me what you can do with your tongue now?"

"On the bed." He commanded.

"Why was I on the floor while using mine."

"Its easier that way. Bed now."

Frowning a bit I moved to the bed, sitting, "i wanted to see you on the floor."

"Not this time little witch."

"Next time?"

"There wont be a next time. This is it then we are done."

I see, "in that case can I have your eyes? As a parting gift."

"No." He spread my legs as I laid back.

"Will this feel strange?"

"I don't have a pussy. Im not sure how it feels only that i'm very good at it."

"Oh. Excellent, carry on." I murmured lying back.

He kissed the inside of my thigh, lips trailing over my flesh, stubble slightly scratchy.

I nearly jumped at the first stroke of his tongue fingers burying in his silken hair, as it flickered over my sensitive bundle of nerves, "oh."

"You're so fucking wet.." he growled out before essentially diving in, hands keeping my thighs open as he teased my flesh.

I didn't bother attempting to hold back my cry of pleasure or the movement of my hips.

I liked the way his tongue felt, the way he mimicked our earlier sex acts.

So why wouldn't I vocalize it.

I read somewhere once on occasion coupling can occur when two people use their mouths on one another at the same time.

I moaned as one of his fingers slipped inside me, "we should both use our tongues at once later."

He chuckled against my skin, "You're a naughty little witch."

I pushed his face back into my core, "you're a sodomite."

This chuckle vibrated against my clit, causing my toes to curl, "shut up and play with your nipples. It will feel good, you like it when it hurts a little."