Ch 34: I Shouldn't

Sebastian POV

She doesn't see us as enemies.

The thought has been bouncing around in my head for hours.

Now even more so that shes in front of me. Naked. In my very large bath.

Not at the palace where I left her but in my home.

My retreat.

My sanctuary away from my duties.

Her midnight eyes sought mine as one of her long pale legs emerged from the water briefly, glimmering in the light, "a natural hot spring bath Sebastian? A woman could get used to such a thing."

"Don't." I deadpanned back despite my inner wolf urging me to join her and run my tongue up the length of her thigh.

Her hair was pinned up in an elegant yet chaotic bun, held together with what looked like two simple sticks, for once her face was free of the powders and rouges she wore.

And it irked me how beautiful she she truly was, her lips a perfect petal pink and her lashes tipped with snowy blonde. Her eyes somehow even wider than before on her pretty pixie features.

The slight curve of her lips was slow, and just as dangerous as always. "Care to join me? I could wash your back for you alpha king, you look rather tense."

"There is a witch in my home, its to be expected."

"I noticed your bed here is larger."

"Why were you in my bed Noviana?"

"Nova." She murmured, "and because I was curious as to what you are truly like."

I cocked a brow in question.

She stood from the water in all her damning glory, making her way towards me until her dripping skin was just brushing my own body. Her voice nothing more than a whisper, "because Sebastian, you are more than a king. You are a man. Men are such complicated creatures."

Without further elaboration she continued walking from the room.

My feet followed her, body ignoring reason. "And have you found anything? Other than the kitchen." I asked, noting where we were.

"You, despite your lavish title, are very in tune with nature."

"I am a wolf." I grunted.

"Many of your kind enjoy a city life...you.." she looked around the stone and wood structure, "built a home into a cave and into the woods some time away from the city."

"It is close enough to reach my people quickly in my wolf form if I am needed in emergency."

Her fingers brushed down my chest tugging at the hem of my shirt, "its is a lovely home."

"Is that so?" I asked, genuinely surprised by her opinion, allowing her to tug off my clothing and explore the planes of my chest.

"It vibrates with the magic of life, and of strength..." she hummed, nails tracing my abdominals, "much of the same strength within you. It is a strangely sensual place for me. Despite its occasional bit of color and the beeswax candles."

I closed my eyes for a moment, allowing myself to enjoy her touch. "This place has never been sensual Nova."

She shivered a bit against me, "it feels like you, smells of you. I would disagree. It is a place of pleasure waiting to be found."

"Really?" I asked, slipping one of the stick from her silky hair, then the other, watching it tumble in messy waves down her back, "is that why you are using your hands right now? Instead of just snapping away my clothes?"

"The is a pleasure in languidness. There is no need for urgency in this moment." She peered up at me through her lashes, "do you not agree?"

I agreed. Wholeheartedly with whatever it was she was doing right now. Its when she managed to relieve me of my erection I was worried about.

I tugged a bit at her blonde hair, the starlight strands free of ornamentation or braids, "how did you find my home?"

"That is a secret." She whispered, fingers tracing my jaw, "such a beautiful creature."

"You are one to talk." I replied without thought.

She paused for a fraction of a second, fingers stilling, before continuing there soft stroked down my jaw and neck, "you think I am a beautiful creature then?"

"You and I both know I find you to be enticing in all the worst ways."

"Then why have you not taken me to bed?" She asked, softly, "we both know I am aroused."

That was true, the soft scent of her desire has been taunting me since she stepped out of the bath. "We both know that I shouldn't."

"Perhaps." She breathed out, wrapping her arms around my neck as she stood upon her toes, lips brushing mine as I bent forward slightly, "but you have yet to tell me a reason why you couldn't alpha king."

She kissed me fully then, soft lips dancing over my own, the feel of her naked body pressed into me, burning over every inch of my mind.

There were a thousand reasons why I shouldn't take her to bed.

But I couldn't think of one in this moment explaining why I couldn't.

My hands slid down her back and over the supple curve of her ass before gripping her thighs and lifting her, never breaking our kiss.

She wrapped her legs around my waist, her own fingers tangling in my hair as I carried her towards my bedroom.

I shouldn't.

I told myself I wouldn't.

But unfortunately I can and will have my way with her, until she simple can't take it anymore.