Ch 27: I Would Behead you

A/N: total filler chapter but this experience is gonna effect Novas mood next chapter Looool. Dont know wtf I just wrote but its stayinggg.
~~

Nova POV

Sebastians fingers were buried in my hair the soft sounds of his pleasure and my lips over his arousal filled the air.

I shivered a bit as his unoccupied hand found it way to my upturned bottom. "Fuck.." he sighed in pleasure, "you were so good when I spanked this pretty ass red weren't you?"

I hummed a bit, my own arousal spiking more at the memory of it.

As a general rule I allow no one to tell me what to do or treat me with a lack of respect.

But I find when in the presence of this particular nude male specimen I find pleasure in releasing control.

"Although." He mused, playing with my hair, "I'm still going to fuck your pretty ass though Noviana."

I stopped my oral attentions, gazing up at him through my lashes.

His hand stopped me from moving as I tried to rise up.

I had half a mind to bite the sensitive flesh in my mouth.

"Bite me and the fun ends. Besides I recover quickly." His hand smoothed over my hair as he released me, finally letting me up, taking a more gentle tone, "it wont hurt Noviana."

I looked him over, "it is a struggle to take you in any way."

Fingers tucked under my chin, "but you do."

"Yes. I also saw you brutally have intercourse with my former zombie when she lived her first life."

He laughed a bit at that, "she was well practiced in it Nova, you are not. I wouldn't do that to a woman who hasn't ever taken a man in such a way." Sebastian paused, "Although i wont deny it will likely be uncomfortable at first and perhaps ache in the morning."

"No." I deadpanned.

"Pity." He shrugged, lying back on his elbows, "I could very well give you one of the most intense climaxes of your life that way."

I paused. Eyeing him, "you lie."

"No." He smirked, "I am perfectly serious. I would prepare you properly and take time to your pleasure."

My gaze narrowed.

"You found pleasure even in the pain I gave, correct?"

"You took me over your knee and spanked me as if I was a petulant child."

"If anyone dare spanked a child the way I did you, they aught to die." He remarked.

"Have a smaller member-"

"Cock." He supplied.

"Pardon."

"Cock. You can say it little witch, it wont be offended by your words, it may like it."

"You are a strange man." I deadpanned, "if you had a smaller cock then perhaps I would explore sod-"