Ch 31: Black and White

Sebastian POV

I should have told her to save Masons child.

I wasn't ever going to have a child with the woman and frankly she didn't see the mothering type.

Besides a witch shouldn't have children. They would only raise another witch if it was mortal or give birth to the child of a demon.

But then my gaze caught her long delicate fingers just resting on her lower stomach, eyes directed out the window over the city.

He hand had moved just as quick as it was placed, barely a ghost of a touch.

But it was enough for my wolf to tie my tongue.

"I suggest." Her soft voice echoed in my ears, "that you prepare them for what is to come before they waste too much coin on a babe that will not live to see the next full moon."

"There has to be something." I growled out, "something that doesn't require you to be barren and-"

"I did not think you would care." She cut in, deep blue eyes analyzing me, "seeing as you are determined to die and I have no desire to raise a child to kill witches and my other customers."

I grit my teeth, "my feelings for you Noviana are not black and white-"

"Pity they are not entirely black, it is such a lovely hue."

I shot her a glare, "what I think of you is entirely grey area."

"Hmm. A shade second only to black. Although, I do find myself indulging in the color lustful red from time to time.." she murmured, tapping her deep red lips, "would you like to see alpha king?"

I held up a hand as she raised her own to snap her fingers, "not now Noviana, it is much too somber of an occasion for you to be using your wiles."

She cocked a pale brow, "my wiles?"

I snorted, "yes, your wiles you snap those pretty claws of yours then suddenly you are naked and im thinking with my cock."

Her lips quirked at the corner, "It was going to be a ruby corset with garters and quite a tiny pair of panties actually."

"Is that so?" I deadpanned.

"Oh yes, very much so, nothing but strings and my breasts utterly bare."

I sighed looking at the ceiling, "the result would be the same as if you were naked and you know it."

"Oh yes. But I find that I greatly enjoy the feeling of you on top of me."

I shook my head at her, "I cannot believe you were a virgin before me, you're as randy as a she wolf in heat."

"Before you Sebastian, I felt no such thing as desire." She hummed, approaching me and running her hands down my arms, "perhaps it is the build... all these muscles that could so easily rip a man to bits. Or maybe that pretty face. Those eyes."

Her voice was growing heady with lust, slowly triggering my own. "Noviana. No."

Her nails ran down my chest, "Sebastian. You are wearing far too much clothing."

"And you are wearing far too little."

"My body is perfection."

Modest this one.

"Do not deny it alpha king, I know you agree."

Well... "perhaps."

"Mmhmm. I find that I want to have my way with you here on this very carpet."

Of course she does.

"I cannot even fathom what you must be like at your full health and true strength."

"I am-"

"Do not lie to me. I know a man loosing mass when I see it." She bit back, "you have changed even since our first encounter. Something you may hide from others but I see you undressed."

I grit my teeth and looked away.

"So." She started, "you are growing weak, why not  let it all go now and live the remainder of your life in peace?"

I growled lowly at her, "to simply leave and quit would be dishonorable, an shameful to the goddess Luna."

She was standing toe to toe with me, big blue eyes staring up at me as she whispered softly, "oh? But allowing yourself to die isn't?"

Gritting my teeth I stepped away, "you say that as if you would want to be bound for me for life."

She simply looked at me, "you are a foolish king if you see the world in black and white save for me in hues of grey."