Ch 44: Three Trials

Nova POV:

I traced Sebastians abdominals with my nails.

He had caught up with me once more in my cemetery and... persuaded me that we should be rid of our clothing.

Then he sank to his knees and buried his face between my thighs.

I found it difficult to stand as he gave me his oral attentions and once he had his fill he opted to bring me to the ground with him for a rather rough few rounds of intercourse.

I grew aroused just thinking of when he bent my form over one of my favorite tombs to lounge on and took me in my other opening.

Twice.

A small growl left his throat as he pulled me closer to him in the grass, successfully interrupting my musing, "Nova..." he rasped, "if you want me to take you again its best I wash up first."

"Hmmm?"

His rough hand clasped over my breast as his lips caressed my shoulders and neck, "you could get an infection if I don't." He rumbled, clearly amused by my distraction.

"I wouldn't want that." I murmured back, snapping my fingers.

His deep chuckle washed over the room as we reappeared in my bath. "Noviana, your bathroom is larger than your bedroom."

I shrugged a bit, leaning back in the steaming water, made opaque by powdered milk, oils, and rose petals.

Bash took a petals between his fingers examining the nearly black red, "you have a lipstick this color."

I nodded, leaning over to retrieve a basket of bath necessities.

He looked around, "your tub could fit around 6 people."

"We can fuck in it." I replied blandly.

His laugh barked through the air again as he pulled me to him, taking the bar of soap and cloth from my hands. "Let me wash you."

I blinked at him but settled back against his chest.

He hummed low in his throat, "so this is what amplifies that intoxicating scent of yours."

I nodded, sighing softly as he ran the cloth over my body.

Squirming a bit as he paid special attention to my breasts.

I practically purred as I rubbed against him like some feline in heat, tilting my head so I could kiss and nip at his skin.

I nearly protested as he abandoned one of my breasts, moaning softly when he sank it between my legs instead. "Such an insatiable woman." He teased as my hips pressed into his hand.

I ignored that, "I want you inside me."

"I would hardly call this washing up." He teased again.

I spun in his arms, taking the cloth from him and began lathering up his chest.

He sighed softly, coiled muscles relaxing beneath my touch as I alternated between the cloth and rubbing his body down with my hands.