Ch 7: Something I Desire

Nova POV:

I cocked my head to the side, watching them.

Watching him.

She, whoever she was, was irrelevant, on her hands and knees as she was.

I slowly took a bite of my jam and biscuit, before murmuring to myself, "he's been at this for hours."

The muscles in his back flexing as he gripped her hair thrusting roughly into her.

So much semen wasted in one woman.

He seems so very virile, it could make for some very powerful spells.

And yet I thought absently, he's wasting it. Likely trying to procreate before his death.

I doubt he knows how much a fertility spell with the seed of a potent male is worth.

If he did he certainly wouldn't have spent in this blonde woman so many times.

He changes his position each time he comes. Fascinatingly enough.

The first time when they first stumbled into the room in the early morning hours, she was against the door. Being held up by him.

He has excellent biceps.

The second he tossed her onto the bed, her legs over his shoulders.

The third sideways. Which looked rather interesting yet difficult.

He was currently on the fourth. Looking as though he would be moving onto the fifth soon.

His grip on her hips looked almost painful, the glimpses of her face I got told me she was enjoying it.

I have yet to see his genitalia, but by the size of the man alone, I assume he is impressive.

I could easily sell that to a woman who needed to slip her lover an enhancement spell.

He ground his hips into her.

He wasn't the type to continue thrusting as he was finishing.

No, he was the kind to bury himself as deeply as possible. 

Surprising he has no offspring.

A very well sculpted ass though he certainly possesses.

Sadly no use for that.

The woman he had been brutally fucking collapsed, face buried into the sheets, hips still in the air.

He spoke for a moment.

I tisked at my inability to hear them through the crystal ball. Curious as to what he stopped to say.

She nodded slowly.

Obviously it was a question.

He shifted a bit, spreading her legs more, one hand on her neck as his other arm moved likely pleasuring her.

My brows furrowed, he's not changing position?