Ch 26: An Impossible Feat

Nova POV

Sebastians hands buried in my hair, mussing my perfectly done pleats and curls as he kissed me viciously.

In the small span of time I have known this man he has kissed me in many ways.

with hesitance.

With pure lust.

With slight unwillingness.

With fever need fulled by anger.

Hatefully.

And now with a viciousness, as if it were a war.

I rather liked this violent kiss. The unapologetic strokes if his tongue, the occasional nip of teeth.

He jerked my body even closer, fingers making quick rough work of my buttons, my dress slipping from my shoulders. His lips kissing my newly exposed skin, stubble scratching.

I could, very well, simply make both our clothing disappear but I found I enjoyed the motions of out bodies as he rid me of my clothing, "that fucking dress." He growled as it pooled at my feet, "I aught to burn it."

I moaned softly, my fingers blindly working on undoing his trousers as his found my aching wetness.

The man didn't even allow my hand to explore once I freed him, instead he picked me up pinning me to the wall, my legs
Wrapped around him, his arousal just kissing my own, "you.." I breathed out, "are still dressed."

"don't care." He grunted as he pushed himself inside me in a single thrust, "fuck! So fucking tight."

I let out several lewd whimper and keening moans as he, without preamble or time to adjust, withdrew nearly to an exit before swiftly thrusting into me.

Over and over again.

My body shook with pleasure as my nails dug into his shoulders, my breasts pressed against his chest.

The fabric of his clothing, scratching at my overly sensitive flesh.

It was strange and just divine enough for me to allow him to stay that way.

The was a strange pleasure in being the only party without garments during intercourse.

It didn't take much of his rough pounding, his fingers gripping my hips and thighs for me to peak, my desire dripping off my lips is whispered moans and praise.

He rolled his hips just the right way to prolong my orgasm.

My body still quaked with pleasurable tremors as I collapsed against his chest, tongue lapping at the sweat slicked skin on his neck, "Interesting way of making them think we were having sex Sebastian." I murmured.

He was still aroused, not having climaxed himself the first time yet, "you didn't get so tired the first time I took you to bed Noviana."

"I find the entire situation arousing to the point of exhaustion." I murmured back, not caring that he didn't respond to my previous statement.