Ch 22: A New Era

Sebastian POV:

My body moves before my mind does, my wolfs instincts forcing my actions before rationality could catch up.

I was on my knees beside Noviana before I could even blink, pulling her unconscious body into my lap and checking her head for injury, "Noviana." I murmured, brushing some of her hair out of her face, "Noviana?"

Her chest rose and fell with shallow breaths, thick lashes fluttering against sharp cheekbones before settling again.

"Alpha?" one of my wolves questioned.

I ignored him, "Nova. Wake up before I leave you on this pink carpet."

Midnight blue eyes cracked open, gazing up at me tiredly.

She looked utterly exhausted. "Interesting."

"Why the fuck is everything always interesting, with you?"

"We have only met twice alpha king." She murmured, sharp nails tracing my jaw, "one of which our bodies did more talking than our lips."

I scowled at her, "it's enough to know that you seem to find everything interesting."

She was quiet for a moment, "you are beautiful." She murmured softly.

I scoffed, "alright then. You seem fine I'm going to go-"

Her thin fingers buried into my hair as she pulled me down, lips sealing over my own, kissing me deeply.

Again acting on instinct, I returned her passion, tongue tangling with her out as a soft little moan passed her lips.

Her eyes were brighter when she pulled away, more awake, "would you like to return home with me?" She asked on a sigh.

"Absolutely not." I murmured softly into her ear, nipping the lobe before kissing under her jaw, "would you like to explain what the fuck just happened?"

"Absolutely not." She replied blandly.

"And if I agreed to go home with you?"

"Still no." She hummed, "but I would use my mouth in any other way you so desired."

The images of her little pink tongue and full lips on my cock from when we first met skipped across my mind as she sat up on her own.

I swallowed hard under her curious gaze, "while I have no doubt you would do so, I would rather you talk."

"So there is no chance of sex if I continue this conversation?"

I eyed her for a moment,

Honestly?

Half of me was more than ready to take Noviana to bed again. The logical part of me though, knows full well that I'm already in deep shit. "No."

"Oh." She hummed, "self pleasure will have to do for now then. Grug. Stop eating the ash of lesser witches, we must depart."

The golem clomped over to us, holding out a hand, "Grug help Lady Nova after drain."

She took it, standing carefully, "good Grug. When we return home fetch my Magismokes while I run the bath."