Ch 41: Experiments

Bash POV: 

I think it was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

Novianas prone form ontop of mine, her moonlight blonde hair tossed back and her fingers splayed over my chest.

The feeling of her sex clinging to me, pulling pleasure through my veins.

I didn't enjoy being on bottom, the loss of control.

Not until I saw the pleasure flicker through her eyes, as she took control of her pleasure.

The soft keening moans as I explored her body.

The way she collapsed on my chest when she climaxed.

Even now, after she had been exhausted, the way she curled up to me.

Like a content kitten, I mused.

I sighed softly as he fingers brushed over my chest, "you are in excellent condition." She murmured, "what are you like at full capacity?"

"Bulkier," I replied, amused, "my stamina is better too."

Her thighs pressed together beneath the sheets, "ill have to use a spell to improve mine... to keep up."

I growled softly, pulling her body firmly against mine, "you'll do just fine Nova."

"So you do believe me able to change our bond?"

I nodded, kissing my way over her skin.

"I am making progress," she sighed out, "but there is an issue."

I paused, "an issue?"

"Mmhm." She murmured, pressing herself closer as if telling me to continue, "childbirth."

I pulled back fully to look down at her, "...child birth?"

"Yes. I shall still be able to carry your children."

And thats an issue? "And...?"

"We discussed this previously. You have no desire for witch children and I none for wolves."

"I need a future king."

"I am aware." She looked down, gaze following her fingers as she traced patterns in my chest, "therefore we shall select a wolf of prime blood and she-"

"You want me to take a mistress." I stated, chill running through my blood.

"We are not a normal mating pair Sebastian. I do not mind this I did not expect fidelity from-"

"I do." I snapped, moving away from her, "thats why this is difficult Noviana. Wolves get one mate, they accept them of they die. That is how it works and we are already bending that rule, what sort of leader would I be to break it."

"The kind who wishes to continue his race?" She inquired.

"I may not be overly fond of you, and I may deeply dislike what you are and our situation. But I will not disrespect you in that way. I will not disrespect Luna that way. I will not disrespect my people and whatever poor girl you chose that way." I growled lowly, "when you suggested this you made it seem as though we would live our lives together yet separate, seeking one another out when the desire struck us and otherwise living on with our lives. Nowhere in your proposal was other lovers ever even implied."

"For you." She supplied, "I feel desire for no one else. I did try if you recall, and i became dry before he was even fully nude."

"That does not help your point Nova." I snarled, "the only woman in my bed will be you."