Ch 23: A Very Desperate Man

Nova POV:

I was still highly aroused after returning home and bathing.

It was very strange all things considered.

Desire isn't something I waste my time with, and yet one kiss from the wolf king and my body prepares itself for pleasure.

And in a baser sense for breeding.

His very presence like an aphrodisiac to me.

It was fascinating yet highly annoying. Inconvenient when I have to focus on my craft.

Still, when my fingers first touched my crystal ball, it was not images I would need for work I pulled from the smoke and stars, it was that of Sebastian.

He was in a room I have yet to see, on a large bed of iron and wood.

He was seated looking down at his hands before flopping back on the bed staring up.

I shifted the views angle, curious as to where he was. It certainly wasn't the palace. While obviously expensive, this room was far less outlandish.

He was looking up at a section if the ceiling made of glass.

My lips parted slightly, how interesting. A beautiful idea.

The stars always in view.

A chime rang through my house as the alpha king rose from the bed to begin undressing.

I frowned slightly waving the image away and snapping my fingers, a deep blue door appearing across from me.

Blue means an elven client.

The man who stepped through was every bit as expected, tall, sharp features not quite human, pointed ears and long chestnut hair brushing his back. His alarming green eyes set upon me, "Lady Nivara it has been a while has it not?"

"Fifty years." I noted, "Finaérata you seem well."

"And you, have not aged a day." His velvety voice soothed, "beautiful enough to pass as an Elven maiden."

"My kind live long lives." I eyed him carefully, "you know this."

"Witches are mortal."

"Most." I chimed, "some manage immortality. Others extended lives. But you are not here to ask a lady of age I presume."

"No." He smiled a bit, "but I heard you have wolf parts."

"I do." I murmured watching him. He was quite a lovely looking man, "you interrupted my scrying."

"Apologies."

He was not sorry, although that was irrelevant, "Finaérata, would you like to have sex with me?"

He blinked at me, bright eyes scanning my body barely hide beneath the silk robe I wore, "I could see that being very pleasurable."

"Good. After we shall discuss the werewolf parts you desire." I stood from my seat, walking down the hall to my bedroom, removing my robe as I went.