Ch 36: A Graveyard Fantasy

Sebastian POV:

I watched Nova move through my room utterly naked, her tight as swaying as she examined the decor, eyes still pinned to that delicious piece of her anatomy as she bent over to inspect something I rumbled softly, "what are you doing?"

"Taking in the room." She murmured, fingers drumming on her thigh, "it is all very natural in here. Good for spells. The..brightness is not. Too much positive energy. It is out of balance."

I felt my dick throb as I reclined on the bed, watching the curve of her back as she stretched. "I have a few unnatural things I could do to you."

She shot me a look over her delicate shoulder, "is that so."

"Mmhmm."

Slowly she reached up to the bun she had fastened her hair in and pulled the two silver sticks from her silken locks.

I groaned softly as I watched it tumble down her back. "Gods woman you are sin incarnate."

She didn't say anything but the glimmer in her midnight eyes screamed I know. She was sexy as hell, standing there fully nude in early morning light.

I beckoned her back to me with two fingers, "come here before I have to run off and be a king."

"Earlier when we spoke, you did not inform me if I am wasting my time."

"Huh?" I grunted, eyes flicking from her beautiful face to the rise and fall of her chest.

"I am here with you. Meaning I am not working and earning from my craft. I am a busy woman. As much as I enjoy you anatomy, I do not see much benefit in prolonging my stay versus simply holding your beta up to his end of the deal and then depart."

Was this witch giving me an ultimatum?

Her gaze was steady.

She was giving me a fucking ultimatum. "To mate with you, Nova, would be a betrayal to my people and if we are being honest it doesn't seem like you would be the type of woman who wishes to be... domestic."

"I am not. But... I also know that I will not feel this lust with any other man and I live a very long time why would I allow you to die when instead we could become bound to one another and I could enjoy the feeling of your body when the urge was upon me. Separate lives and mutual pleasure."

I practically scoffed. "Doesn't work that way little witch. If I mate with you my inner wolf wouldn't allow that shit, its all or nothing."

"Perhaps control your wolf better." She murmured blandly, "I so wish to feel you inside me when you are back at your peak condition."

Fuck I wanted that too.

I really wanted it.

Truth be told, I wasn't at my peak condition and even today, I felt worse than yesterday.

It burned just to admit it to myself.

I felt as though I was dying faster with every passing moment.

It wouldn't be long at all before I couldn't throw Nova around the way she so enjoyed.