Ch 12: That is so Lewd

Nova POV:

He didn't waste his time, swallowing my little moans as his hands roamed my body.

Pinching the sensitive flesh of my nipples, causing bits of pain to blends into the pleasure.

Sebastian pulled my hand from my core, replacing it with his own. 

His fingers were thicker than my own, slightly calloused and lacking the sharp points of my own nails.

I tossed my head back in a moan, breaking our kiss as the pad of his thumb found my clit as two of his fingers worked inside me, "oh gods."

He kissed his way down my jaw and neck, leaving soft bites as he went.

My hips greedily followed the movement of his hand as his tongue flicked over my nipple.

My fingers buried in his hair pulling him closer as I ground my hips in his hand.

Whimpering when he took it away.

Then his lips were gone as well, that fiery gaze clashing with mine, his shock of dark hair mussed from my fingers, voice a husky rasp, "I am going to regret this later when my blood returns to my brain"

I bit my lip, gaze darting to his own full kissable ones, "You taste like cardamom and lust."

"And you, little witch," he growled, "like chamomile and sex."

"Hmm." I started, tracing my finger over his bicep, "we would make a fantastic tea. We could call it citrus and sex."

Against his will, a surprised laugh escaped his lips.

It was rich, deep, and gravely.

My hand snaked down to his erection, gasping a bit at the warm velvety feeling. The way his hips bucked at the contact.

I wasn't sure how he was going to fit inside me. I had a woman's shape but certainly not the widest hips.

And the man atop me was massive in every sense of the word.

I stroked along the length of him as I thought through the logistics, it would likely hurt.

If I cut off his freshly spent member coated in my juices it could make such a powerful spell.

Something to think about at a later time.

"Enough foreplay." He growled, taking my hand off of him and gripping my knees, "I am going to assume that whatever otherworldly diseases your normal bed partners carry you took precautions against."

I wasn't entirely sure what he meant but I could feel the broad head of his erection pressed against my slit so I nodded.

"Good." He growled, not wasting another moment before he thrust himself inside me.

I gasped, back arching as half of him pushed inside me. A strange feeling of pain and pleasure dancing up my spine.

The man on top of me, froze.

I was panting in his ear, waiting for the next push. The next thrust. The next few inches of him.

He started to pull out, "what the..."

"Why are you-" I started to ask.

"What kind of fucked up magic is this?"

I blinked, "magic?"

His fingers dipped between us, returning to show me my own desire tinged with blood. "The impossible virgin witch."

"I am confused."