this is for

-if hyetomi were in high school together?!
-enjoy!

[No one's POV:]

hitomi sighed,reading her book.she was currently waiting for her friend,hyewon to come to class so they could walk home together.hitomi and hyewon had been friends since middle school,the two were very close,however since starting high school things had changed.

their was no more of this “cute” friendship,hitomi had rethought of her feelings towards hyewon and realised it definitely wasn't just friendship anymore.she sulked and put her book back into her bag.she'd been waiting for almost 20 minutes now and was very close to just going home at this point.

she wrapped her arms together and plopped them on the table,resting her head on them.she gazed outside at the cherry blossom trees,it was already spring term,the weather was much calmer and less colder now.it was too perfect at this rate.

“ugh when is this unnie gonna arrive?!”hitomi said to herslef,running her hands through her hair out of frustration.she was about to stand up when,the class door slide open.

there is revealed,a exhausted girl painting.hyewon finally arrived and it looked as if she was running.“i-i'm here Tomi!”she said,trying to catch her breath.

“what took so long kang-chan?”hitomi asked,walking towards the elder.hyewon was on her knees and her hands were on the floor.hitomi kneeled down to be eye-level with the latter,she stared at her with concern.

“sorry i was chasing Yujin because she tried to eat my cake!i ended up losing track of time and when i realised,I ran from the math department to here!”hyewon explained to the younger,she bit her lip looking at hitomi so closely.

“maths department?!that's the other side of the building!didn't you have English last period?”hitomi inquired of,remembering hyewon's class schedule.

“she ran off that far,i honestly don't know why so far though she has a lot of vent of energy ,from what i can see.”hyewon said,standing up.hitomi stood up and crossed her arms.

“still,i'm annoyed i had to wait so long!"hitomi sulked, reminding hyewon.hyewon pouted and tried to hug the younger but hitomi gave a “mhmp!” expression meaning she was still annoyed.

“tomi~i'm sorry!”hyewon groaned,wrapping her arms around hitomi's waist.hitomi blushed at this action,she felt hyewon's breathing on her ear.

without no warning,hyewon pecked her ear softly.she was trying to tease her way to get herself off the hook,and it was working...she could feel the sense that Hitomi was blushing even more.therefore, she continued to peck her ear,down to her neck.

“k-kang-chan!stop~.”hitomi whined,she felt shivers down her back.hitomi didn't even realise her arms that were originally crossed,were now flopping around in the air.she had no idea how to stop hyewon,so she thought...“how do i stop this?oh yeah i have to stop the source for all these pecks.”

so right then and there,she smashed her lips with hyewon's.she had done it,she'd stop the source of all the kisses with a big kiss.hyewon widened her eyes,she didn't know what to do but her body was in its own control.

she let her eyes close and her hands go around hitomi's waist again.hitomi placed her hands around hyewon's neck.they were both kissing in sync,neither not wanting for it to end.

“kang-chan!”hitomi said,in-between the kiss when she felt hyewon bit her lip, allowing the kiss to evolve into something much more passionate.

as amazing as this was,footsteps were heard coming this way to the classroom.both freaked out,it was a teacher.they acted fast and went inside the metal closet.

“hmm, where's my test papers?”it was a teacher.from the voice,the two both recognised that it was their homeroom teacher.hitomi and hyewon both stared at each other intensely.hitomi placed her hand on hyewon's mouth since she was breathing rather loudly out of fear.

“i think she's leaving!”hitomi whispered.hyewon nodded,giving a thumbs up as a response.once the coast was clear,they jumped out the closet.[well not literally jumped but you get the idea!]

“oh that was a close call!right kang-

hitomi's words were cut off by hyewon,who was walking towards hitomi.“k-ang-chan,what are y-you..”hitomi walked backwards,and ended up leaned back against the wall.hyewon smashed her hand against the wall,gazing at hitomi.

“k-ang-

hyewon cut her words once again,but this time she kissed hitomi.this kiss was different,it wasn't the other kiss it was more of a chaste kiss.“this is for taking taking my first kiss!”hyewon began,she kissed her again but much more softly.“and this is for being so damn cute!”.

“o-okay..”was all hitomi could say,she had no words.hyewon moved her hand off the wall and wandered towards her desk,where her bag was placed.hitomi peered her take her bag and the younger's bag.

“come on,let's go home now!”hyewon stated.hitomi thanked the latter and positioned her bag on her shoulder.she followed hyewon out.for the rest of the walk ,they were rather silent.neither were talking,ever so often they felt their hands graze against each others.

both wanted to hold each others hand but were too chicken to. soon enough,they were at the street of hyewon's house.hitomi thought deeply,“i can't just stay silent about this!it'll be too awkward.”

“k-kang-chan,about the k-kiss...i-i wanted to say-

hitomi was once again cut off by hyewon's finger placed on her lips.hyewon smiled at her and whispered,“i know okay?”.in other people's viewpoint,you'd be confused however the two understood what this both meant.

hitomi smiled back at her,she confidently Interewined her hand with hyewon's.they continued to be this way after that day,always kissing when they were alone or had the chance.it was their special thing :)