pretty please

-our first request!! yxnhan
-it's hyenako!!
-i'm actually starting to get imseresed into this ship!their friendship is adorable!
-nako and hyewon will have slight different personalities here!
- i was told to use “pretty please” as inspiration for this!
-enjoy beautiful!

[no one's pov:]

hyewon sighed,staring at the screen.she was at her local restaurant with her friends.she took pieces of some the snacks that were given freely.she was watching some program that was on the small TV.

“some may say you would never do something for anyone,however when you're in love!you could do the most craziest things for that one person!and become very loyal to them!”.

hyewon snickered over hearing someone on the screen say that.“like as if i'm gonna go to that for one person,”she chuckled.her friend rolled her eyes.“eunbi unnie,you wouldn't do that right?”she asked.to which the elder shurgged her shoulders at.

“yah!yena would definitely do something like for yuri!”eunbi mentioned to which all of them agreed upon.just as hyewon was falling asleep,she heard the restaurant bell ring.someone walked inside,and it seems they were in an angry phone call.

“what do you wanna do huh?!”

“you wanna break up?okay let's break up.up to you okay?!”

“do whatever you want,”the girl chucked their phone down on the table.putting a necklace on the table as well.the waiter hesitantly walked over,and asked what they'd like.

“one glass of horlick,”she stated, sighing.the waiter bowed and walked away.hyewon was in shock.no one else ordered that aside from her in this restaurant.the area was a pretty small town and everyone knew everyone.

she watched in awe,as the girl took a sip of the drink before downing it all down.“kwang-bae!what do you want?!”chaewon,her younger friend asked over.

“same as usual and ice tea,”hyewon stated.chaewon then shouted that,but hyewon spoke once again,“and two glasses of horlicks,”.chaewon shouted that over.hyewon watched the girl,put cash down on the table and leaving.

“woah,quite a leave right?”yena expressed,also spotting the girl walk away.eunbi said maybe she was mad and that she was talking about breaking up with someone.

hyewon ignored her friends.she adjusted her vision when she spotted something in the corner of her.the girl had left her necklace.without even thinking she stood up and walked over.she picked it up,analysing it.

“ma'am!you left your-

the girl had already walked far ahead.hyewon,with no further thinking,ran out the restaurant.“kangbae-YAH WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GOING???”eunbi shouted over,seeing her friend run out.

“i think our friend is chasing that girl from earlier,”sakura answered for her.to which eunbi sighed over,“she better hurry up.”.

hyewon started to run,spotting the girl from a further street crossing road.“pretty please don't run off!”she whispered,whiskr strolling through the crowd.just as she was getting closer,she was getting further from her.

“ma'am! please!”hyewon walked over and tapped someone,but once they turned around.it wasn't that girl.“oh sorry!”hyewon bowed and ran off.

she didn't know exactly how long she'd been running for,but returning this necklace was only important for her.“where did she go...”hyewon mumbled.she looked around,observing the street.

she analysised everything.“a ha!”she spotted the girl,sitting down on a bench in a park.hyewon ran over,with the last bit of engery she had left.“um..excuse me ma'am?”.she tapped the woman's shoulder careful.

“yes-oh...what can i do for you?”the woman asked.she gazed at how beautiful hyewon was.she'd never met such a pretty woman before.“y-you left this,at the restaurant.”hyewon gestured,giving the necklace over.

the latter sighed in relief.“oh my god thank you!i just noticed i lost it!!”she hugged the necklace tightly.“you mind?”she asked, signaling for hyewon to put the necklace the younger.

“not at all!”hyewon gently put the necklace around her.the girl thanked her,bowing slightly.“ah..i must've caused you a lot of trouble for coming this far just for this...i'm nako by the way!”nako greeted.hyewon smiled slightly.

“not a problem!i'm hyewon!”she greeted back.nako smiled over.“say i've never see you around town...”hyewon asked.nako chuckled before explainning.“i moved to this area only recently and haven't been doing much aside from...well getting broken up with,”.

hyewon apologizsed for asking but nako insisted it was fine.somehow,nako felt so comfortable around hyewon,like she'd known her for years.as they talked and got to know each other more.both couldn't help smiling.

hyewon found nako to be so adorable,whislt nako found hyewon's reactions to be so cute and undeniably interesting.“wow...i feel as if i've known you forever unnie,”nako chuckled,staring at the sky.hyewon hummed in response.

“you know that star?it sort of reminds me of you unnie,”nako mentioned,pointing at a specific star.“how come?”hyewon inquired off.

“it's seems to be self-less,but is much more than that.the star is loyal and will do anything for the big star over in the middle,”nako explained in a simple manner.

“i take it you're the big star?”hyewon chuckled.nako denied that and said she was too short for that.“a star doesn't need to be big but has to have a sweet and big heart,and i can say...you sure have that,”hyewon further argued over.nako chuckled and ending up agreeing along.

unknowingly,nako leaned her shoulder onto hyewon's.the elder welconed this graciously...“YAH KANG HYEWON GET HERE NOW!”.eunbi screamed through the phone.

hyewon apologizsed and said she'd be right over.“i'm afraid i have to go...but here!t-this is my number!”hyewon stated,giving her a small piece of paper with her number.

“call me!”hyewon shouted whislt running off.nako waved goodbye and smiled.“that one...she seems special ..”nako murmed before walking home.

“YAH WHY DID YOU RUN SO FAR?!”

“WE ALMOST PAYED EXTRA CAUSE OF YOU!”.

her two elder unnies started shouting and hyewon didn't mind.all she could think about was what to message to nako :)