nice to see you again

-hyewon and minju! Idek what this ship is called anymore?hyemin?idk
-this is an request i got from taeminisuwu
-enjoy!

no one's pov:

“yah!why on earth am i going alone?”hyewon shouted at to yena and yujin.the two shurgged their shoulders and told them that yena and yuri would go inside the scary mirror/hanuted house and that yujin would go with nako.

the five were next to go in line.they were at the amusement park.it was summer break and they decided to go have fun.it was now their turn to go inside the hanuted house.“tickets please!”the staff guy asked,yena handed him five tickets and they entered inside.

not even five minutes in,yuri was screaming and holding on to yena, who was just as afraid of her.nako had already jumped into yujin's arms,who was also terrified.hyewon just casually walked through the ‘scary’ ghost people.

“this isn't even scary,you guys are cowards.”hyewon mumbled,sighing from boredom.she had heard this hanuted house was deathly scary but guess someone had lied to to her because she found it a joke.

hyewon walked a little behind from the others and let them take another path.she strolled through the mirror rooms steadily until she stopped,she heard a soft whimper.“h-help!someone please!”.it sounded like it was nearby,and hyewon went to go see who it was.

“hello?”she called out.she looked closer and saw a girl,hugging her knees and almost on the verge of tears.she bent down and softly asked,“hey hey?come on i'm here now.”the girl immediately hugged hyewon,although not knowing her at all.

“oh a hugger i see,good thing i'm one as well.”hyewon teased,trying to cheer up the mood.the other girl chuckled a little bit and hyewon had never loved a laugh so much in her life.

“come one,let's get out of this house okay?from what i know it's not that far till the end.”hyewon suggested,and stood up.the other girl nodded,but didn't let go of hyewon.

the two walked through the hanuted house and once they made it back outside.the other girl screamed in joy.“thank heavens!god i'm never going in there again.”the girl exlclaimed happily.

hyewon chuckled and agreed with her.“by the way i never caught your name?”hyewon asked over.the girl shyly smiled and stated,“minju!”

“ohhh i see,are you new around this town?”hyewon asked,never seeing minju before.the town was pretty small and most people knew each other so when a new face comes around,people get more than curious.

“nope!my parents moved me here a week ago!”minju explained.hyewon nodded and took out her arm.“it's a pleasure to meet you minju.”

“it's a pleasure to have our new student,Kim minju!”the teacher annouced over.minju walked inside the classroom.everyone was shocked by the beauty,but something shocked minju.

“HYEWON UNNIE????”minju exclaimed,hyewon shyly waved.minju enthusiastically walked over and hugged the elder.“ohhh i msieed you!!good thing we're in the same class!”.

hyewon chuckled,patting minju's back.something told her there was more than just embaresement she was feeling :)