shorties

-yes you guessed it...HINAKO Y'ALL
-i haven't done a oneshot in SO LONGG
-so it's time
-you know the drill
-it's gonna be fluff like major fluff
-and last but not least enjoy you amazing human being reading this :)

[No one's POV]

“you did what to nako?”hitomi exclamied angrily,she glared at yujin and yena with anger.

“i-it was an accident!we didn't mean to hit her!”yujin stated, stuttering.she had never seen hitomi this mad,to be honest she couldn't really the elder as someone who would get a scary when they're mad.

“she's fine anyways now!”yena said, scratching her forehead in nervousness.

”yeah but that still doesn't mean you're forgiven,eunbi unnie!sakura unnie!chaeyeon unnie!”hitomi called out loudly.

yena and yujin shrieked.they tried to run but the three unnie's were already Infront of,glaring at them angrily.hitomi smirked and let them deal with the two troublemakers as she walked into her room.

she saw nako,cuddling their pillow whilst pouting.her heart ached looking at the elder,she walked towards her and sat behind her.she then wrapped her arms nako,making sure she was embraced tightly.

“h-hichan?”nako whispered.

“shhh nako-chan.”hitomi whispered back and kissed her the latter's neck softly.it caused nako's heart to beat even more faster.she sighed in relief and layed her head down on hitomi.

“god i love you so much.”nako stated,she smiled hearing hitomi's heart pound.nako moved hitomi's arms of her and turned around.

“oh?what's up?”she asked seeing nako gaze at her lovingly.

nako smirked,she slowly crept towards hitomi which the younger was slowly laying down on the bed.nako was now on top of the latter,hugging her tightly.

”you could've just asked nako-chan.”hitomi stated.

“where's the fun in that?”nako chuckled,she snuggled in hitomi's chest.she felt so comfortable as Hitomi caressed her hair softly.

“can i kiss you?”hitomi suddenly requested.nako nodded as a response.

hitomi placed her palm on nako's face and leaned up, indulging in a soft kiss. nako responded back by moving her hand to hitomi's waist. she wrapped her arms around her waist tightly. hitomi kissed back and forth,not letting the younger go.they moved in syn,stopping for air only a few times.

both were so focused on the kiss,they forgot hitomi had left the door open.so a few seconds they heard one of the members walk in soundly.

“nako unnie can i borrow your-AAAA I'M SO SORRY!”

from the voice it was definitely yuri,the two chuckled hearing the younger scream and run off.nako stared at hitomi, smiling.“next time make sure to close the door, who knows what could've happened if she walked in later.”nako teased.

“ehh?what are you supposing we'd do?!”hitomi asked,widening her eyes.

“i didn't imply anything hiichan,i think you can understand my words pretty clearly.”nako assured,she grinned more moving hitomi's hair onto to outskirts of her hair.

“you remember the unnie's reaction to when we revealed,we're dating...”hitomi reminded,chuckling.

“yeah,eunbi unnie was asking me everything!she asked me how i felt around you and questions like that!”nako recalled.

“oh?what did you answer?”hitomi suddenly asked,she hadn't heard nako talking about such a question.

“i've never felt the way i feel whenever i spend time with you,and everything is beautiful.it felt like heaven,like i was on cloud nine.eunbi unnie told me this ‘be careful what you say,don't give your heart away!’she was really overprotective you know?”nako explained.

“you cute shortie!”hitomi said,pinching nako's cheek.

“you aren't much taller than me so you're a shortie as well!”nako reminded,smiling.

“guess we're two shorties together then?”hitomi said.nako grinned,she then smashed their lips together and after that lord knows what happened.they were interrupted once again by clumsy minju which was a little embarrassing since minju had never seen nako like that before.

she'd seen her kiss hitomi before but not that intensely.after the two were done,nako walked back into the sofa room and several stares were going around.

“why are you all staring at me?is there something on my face!”nako asked,touching her face.

“is there something on my face?! you sly cat!”yuri teased.

“who knew nako was top at kisses and cuddles?!”

“i always thought hiichan would be the big spoon you know?”hyewon stated.

“me too but after walking in on then kissing,it's definitely nako.”

the members continued to tease nako and hitomi.as the night soon came across its way into the lives of izone. what an eventful day one could even imply?

what this is saying then is...that just as you don't know how you manage to be conscience,how you manage to grow and shape this body of yours.that doesn't mean to say that you're not doing it,equally you don't know...how the universe shines the stars, consulates the consulation and galacticfies the galaxies.you don't know! But that doesn't mean to say,that you aren't doing it in the just the same way as you're breathing without knowing how you breath. just enjoy life as it is you know? :)

 just enjoy life as it is you know? :)

love you tomi you beautiful queen 💞🌸🥺💗❤️🧡💙💜💓