please I'm gonna tease her

eunbi:nako i love you,but i really have to go to the bathroom

nako,who’s laying on top of eunbi and hugging her tightly:noooo~~

eunbi,trying to find another member that could distract nako:AHH!TALL BEAN

wonyoung,running over:yes unniee???

eunbi:PLEASE TAKE THE SMAL BEAN,I NEED THE BATHROOM

wonyoung:woah wOAH,calm down there *picks up nako*let's let our mother go to the bathroom right unnie?

nako:hmm fine~

wonyoung:you’re so light by the way!

nako,who's being held by wonyoung like a baby:oh thank you,also why am i being held like a child?

wonyoung:well you look like one so why not?

nako:hmmm :'))

[20 minutes later]

eunbi:okay i’m back!yena was hogging the bathroom but-

(

To fanfic writing style!)

eunbi paused, relief greeted her with a warm embrace of another member.she pressed her lips together before whispering ever so gently.

“this is so freaking adorable,”the member hugging her,hyewon,couldn't agree more.

“they’re like real life angles i swear!”hyewon mentioned,resting her head onto eunbi’s shoulder.

“and when did you get here?”eunbi,now focusing on hyewon,asked over.

“just a couple minutes ago,i had to make a ramen shop run,,"hyewon explained,pouting her lips at the end of her words.

eunbi hummed in response,before she heard a noise of a phone taking a picture.both turned around to see,yujin taking a picture of wonyoung and nako.

(Okay back to crack!)

eunbi:yujine?why are you disturbing them?

yujin:i'm not,i’m just this as an opportunity to tease back wonyoung for the other day!

hyewon:what did she do?

yujin:she said she caught me staring at nako unnie constantly!which i totally wasn't!but she insisted i did and so what if i did?nako unnie is so pretty not to gaze over at!

eunbi:sweetie calm down

hyewon:chile