elite

- this will a thriller oneshot...
-class of elite inspired !
-who knows what kind of ending their will be in it
-enjoy as you please :)

[No one's POV:]

“just what do you want from me?”hitomi asked the elder,holding her umbrella tightly in her hands.

“nothing really...i just intend on having a normal school life.”hyewon replied and walked off into her dorm.

dorm? yes there we dorms at this school. honestly,this school is no ordinary one,it focuses of the mind and capabilities of others than the grade...the school doesn't care how smart you but how gifted and intriguing you are.

everyone lives in small dorms,the school gives money to students at the start of the year.however,they didn't tell them one thing... there's a limit to everything.

“you guys are the most pathetic class i've ever seen,using all your points in a week?  and look at these grades! ”Ms, haruhi shouted,slamming her hand on the board.

“um..m-ms won't the school give us more money?”yena asked,putting her hand up hesitantly.

Ms.haruhi chuckled,she adjusted her glasses and walked over closer to the class.“you don't understand do you?the school will give you money...when you earn it,you best get high points in tests to earn your monthly allowances... your class D after all.you're all the lowest class.”she explained coldly.

“what should we do?”another student asked.

“study...get better grades and do better in general.just remember one thing.even if you individually do well you won't be given points,the whole class must to well. get in the range of 60 and you'll earn money .”she answered simply and walked off the classroom.

‘now it makes sense...no wonder there was a free isle full of toiletries and food.’hyewon thought looking at the window,she checked her phone and sighed in relief.the latter didn't spend much money as her classmates,she was wise with it.

“what should we do?!”

“ehh!i can't be broke!”

“so what it's just tests.”

“actually it isn't yujin,i read further in the handbook,if you do not get at least average scores they will expell you immediately.”hitomi stated.

the class froze in horror,they panicked and started to discuss what should they.students thought they hold a study group and work it out all together.

“this isn't surprising you guys,this school is very hard and competitive.so we should work hard!”minju said,the girls chuckled and agreed with her.

“hyewon unnie...are you doing anything for lunch?”hitomi asked,gazing at the elder.

“no,why do you want to go together?”she replied,staring back the younger.

“yes.”

[Lunch arrives]

“are you sure about this?”hyewon asks staring at the food,Hitomi had treated hyewon with all the best food in the canteen.