crazy things

chaewon:she said all these crazy things,and i never really understood them but....

eunbi:but...

chaewon:all i knew was she was the girl i ended up thinking about

eunbi:awww,go get her then!

{Au mode me go!}

chaewon nodded,she knew what she had to do and ran out the dorms.she knew minju had finished her schedule,meaning she was probably on her way to get some food.this meant,she was probably walking near the restaurant,minju went to often.

weirdly,she knew a lot about minju,but when you sit and listen to your friend/crush,for hours you pick up a lot of things.as chaewon ran down the street,she spotted minju,waiting for her order.

minju noticed chaewon and waved to her,smiling happily.chaewon grinned,and ran to her.“unnie what's are you-
minju's words were cut off,with chaewon embracing her tightly.“someone's feeling soft toda-

once again,her words were cut off by chaewon's lips pressed against hers.minju widened her eyes,she was startled from just the hug but she was more than just shocked with what was going on.minju froze for a few seconds,before kissing the elder back.

in between their kiss,chaewon whispered to the younger,“i love you,”to which minju whispered back,“i love you too”.they did stop when they both realised they were in bloody public and oh yeah, THEY'RE IDOLS.

that's when chaewon started to panic.however,by a miracle there seemed to not be anyone out there.aside from the old drunk man,who was always nice to the two.chaewon and minju interwined her hands,and walked back home. (Not without getting their food of course :)