baking!

-this is just a cute oneshot it was requested as well! By withoneizone134
-wonako!
-that's so cute,we love baking(even though im really crappy at it)
-enjoy goregous

[no one's pov:]

nako smiled,happily.she was currently making some dough for a cake she had been wanting to make for a pretty long period.she needed the dough,humming a soft tune.

a small bird flew to the window,hearing nako tune.the latter immediately noticed it,the small bird hummed along to nako's voice.“hehe...such a cute bird,aren't you the cutest little thing?”she expressed, petting the bird lightly.

“i thought i was the cutest little thing!”a voice called upon.nako widned her eyes,stunned.she turned around and saw a certain tall figure,pouting like the giant baby she is.

“now come on here wonnie~it's a bird!”nako emphasized,turning her head back around.wonyoung whined more and stated the bird took more attention from nako,than she had given to wonyoung in a year.

“yah!is this bird being showered with kisses and lots of love everyday?no!you have nothing to be jealous for!”nako mentioned.wonyoung's pout turned into a immediate,smile.she sighed and said “that's true!”.

the younger was happy again and skipped towards nako.she wrapped her arms around the petite girl's body.nako was a little startled,but welcomed it happily.“wonnie~i'm baking,”nako stated,continuing to put some powder on the dough to make it less sticky to her hands.

“ahh whyy?you sang with that bird but you can’t let me hug you?”wonyoung mentioned one again.nako sighed again.she paused her dough,and turned around.“kneel down a little”.

wonyoung did so and was then stunned.nako gave her a small peck and then turned back around, continuing with her wok.the younger was blushing like a red tomatoe,she felt incredibly shy and hugged nako even tighter.

“you are one CUTE,but you are a needy little giant baby,aren't you?”nako teased off,to which wonyoung whined over at.nako set her dough to rest.

the elder washed her hands and had to wait an hour untill she was allowed to bake it.“aigoo,i guess we can watch a movie!”nako suggested.wonyoung smiled happily,and the two walked over.they put on a cute disney movie and began watching.

in the crack izone world...

yuri:YAH YOU WANT A SLAP IS IT UNNIE??I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH MY YOGURT

minju: IT WAS ONE BITE

yuri:this brat..#####

minju:WHAT DID YOU SAY???!? I'M OLDER

yuri:we're born in the SAME YEAR DUMBHEAD

Yena,walking in between:come on guy let's not...

Yuri:baby,i love you but MAMA'S GOT A BEAT THIS GIRL UP

yena:did she just call ME-about to pass out

*minju and yuri fighting*

eunbi:what...

chaeyeon:the

sakura: fack...

hitomi:lol unnie and yuri are fighting again , how cute!

chaewon:hiichan... sometimes i wonder what you think...